“A decent place to stay if you are in a group, but...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Sakshi D
“A decent place to stay if you are in a group, but don't expect the pampering that you get in hotels.”
Reviewed 21 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Villa was indeed beautiful and spacious, and the staff- Rosenne and Xavier were also really very helpful in all the jobs. The problems that we faced were --
First, basic toiletries were not given, so we had to go shopping for stuff like soap, toothpaste, shampoo etc.
Second, the villa is kind of secluded, if u plan to walk- it will take around 7-10 min from villa to reach the main road.
Thirdly, I am not sure of the person I dealt with at the time of booking- but my serious grievance is with that person, tat he was not at all welcoming.. In all my communications I strongly felt that I am requesting him/ her to allow me stay.. They refused to give water, they refused to provide a welcome pack which all other guests get. Instead of paying around 95k, I never felt like a guest there. The pampering that you get in a hotel, was seriously missing.. there were n number of things to be managed from tea to supply of milk and breakfast.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
4 Apr 2017
Hello Mss Sakshi,

Thank you for your email. We are pleased that you enjoyed your overall experience. Please note that we provide self catered villas so we can't be compared to a hotel. Soaps, toilet paper, towels and linens are provided. We also have an online shopping facility in which you can order toothpaste and shampoo and other items before arrival and these will be available on check in, you choose not to avail this facility. With regards to not receiving a welcome pack, that was the deal you opted for as you wanted a huge discount on rent, plus I am aware that you also were given a 20 litre bisleri water bottle free of cost whereas hotels give you just 2 bottles of 500ml.

Harshada Kamat
Lisa D
“A Home away from Home - Serenity Re-visited”
Reviewed 8 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015

Villa Phase 6 has been an wonderful experience for Ajosh and me and our two furry kids...Kuttu the Indie Mutt and Snowy the Snow Labrador :)
Beautifully decorated in a vintage style this Villa resembles a Home away from Home.It has a lush garden where my pets ran about and had a gala time.I am sure any kids would also loves the same way.Ample time to rejoice and you have a kitchen also to cook.Nearby restoras serve amazing food.The famous Calangute Beach is 12 min away from PHase 6.The beach is phenomenal with lovely foodie shacks and a beautiful sea queen who keeps waving her beautiful silver hair gushing to your eyesight.Lots of water sports.This place is a must visit.
We would love to thank the owners of this villa and the wonderful staffs there.

Thank you All! We will come again.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
10 Aug 2016
Thank you so much for your kind comments. I'm so glad that Kuttu the Indie Mutt and Snowy the Snow Labrador liked the large garden – it's actually my kids favorite villa as they love running around the garden. We look forward to seeing you again soon – maybe for your birthday this time! Mrs De Souza
Priyansh...
“Average”
Reviewed 28 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

I visited with my friends. We were a group of 9 adults and we enjoyed staying in the villa. The Location is good and the property is in a peaceful environment.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
10 Aug 2016
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate your feedback.

Many thanks

Mrs De Souza
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing