This review has been due for almost a year now, finally got to write about it. Travelled in October 2012 with 4 friends, stayed for 2 nights in Mantheven and had an awesome time. The place was even better than it looks in the pics and Jessica aunty was really warm and helpful. It was our first time in Goa and the experience was great. The place is clean, well maintained and equipped with all basic amenities and close to supermarkets in Calangute. We rented 2 bikes on the road to the house- i think it was Holiday Street. The Candolim/Calangute beach is also very close (5 mins walk- take the lane from the back of the house); we realized this quite late only on our last day much to our regret. On our last day aunty allowed us to check out late as our bus was leaving only in the evening. That time she was planning to sell off the property- so not sure if it is still functioning. Hope she is still there, would love to go back again! (*Not for people who are looking for a hotel experience- mainly for people who love self service and a clean place to stay)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious 6 AC Apartments For Rent, with full furnished room. 5 Min walking distance to the beach. Self Catering with fridge, Gas-Stoves & all cooking utensils.Bathroom with 24 hrs hot water facilities. 3 Persons can Accommodate comfortablely. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mantheven Homes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantheven Homes Hotel Calangute
- Mantheven Homes Goa/Calangute