Myself and partner have been coming to Goa for the last 6 years but have always stayed in hotels. This time we decided to go self catering has it is so cheap to eat out. It is colose to the main road and the beach in a lovely quiet area. Jess the owner was very welcoming and could'nt do enough for you. She is one brilliant host. The room was very clean and spacious (better than most hotels). We cooked our breakfasts on the small cooker provided and ate on the balcony overlooking the gardens. There is a washing machine on the roof, which was excellent. We will definately be coming back next year. Would not go anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious 6 AC Apartments For Rent, with full furnished room. 5 Min walking distance to the beach. Self Catering with fridge, Gas-Stoves & all cooking utensils.Bathroom with 24 hrs hot water facilities. 3 Persons can Accommodate comfortablely. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and Hotels.com so you can book your Mantheven Homes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantheven Homes Hotel Calangute
- Mantheven Homes Goa/Calangute