This is at walking distance from calangute beach. Thoguh I won't recommend calangute beach (it is overcrowded), this hotel is really value for money. Balcony of all rooms are pool facing. Rooms are clean and hygiene. Food (including breakfast) is good with lot of variety.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand in its true opulent style and grandeur architecture is the blend of perfect hospitality and old world charm. Comprising of 143 contemporarily appointed rooms and suites with large swimming pool, health club, multi cuisine restaurant, coffee shop and largest Sports Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Neelams The Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neelams The Grand Calangute
- Neelams The Grand Hotel Calangute
- Neelams The Grand Goa/Calangute
- Neelams Grand