I am just back from goa, we were 2 couples with 2 kids in each room, The Hotel staff was very helpful, The room size was great we were assigned room no E 22 & E24, Check in on 17jun and checked out on 21Jun.
Breakfast was much tempting and had variety for every one. This included North Indian/South Indian /Continental I was much happy to see kids enjoy the same. The rooms were very much clean and maintained. The room service and house keeping were excellent.
The Pan Asian restaurant in house is great , But do try the Fish Tale at The glitz too. Both have great taste. The hotel is well located just 15 Mins walk to the Calalngute Beach. Lots of eating joints nearby and a very safe and secure place.
Thanks to the Hotel team.... Cheers. ....... Regards Satvir Singh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand in its true opulent style and grandeur architecture is the blend of perfect hospitality and old world charm. Comprising of 143 contemporarily appointed rooms and suites with large swimming pool, health club, multi cuisine restaurant, coffee shop and largest Sports Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Neelams The Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neelams The Grand Calangute
- Neelams The Grand Hotel Calangute
- Neelams The Grand Goa/Calangute
- Neelams Grand