The boutique resort is in two parts. One has exclusive villas while the other has rooms facing onto the swimming pool. The two parts are on opposite sides of the road. The villas are a little pricey but the services offered are quite exclusive. The deluxe rooms on the other hand are quite comfortable and the staff very courteous & friendly. We stayed in a deluxe room so cannot evaluate the service on the villa side
The food was quite good. The resort however does not have much to offer except the pool. The compensation is that the beach is just a 5 min walk. The rates in off-season are quite reasonable.
The location is pretty good in terms of proximity to Calangute market and the stretch leading to Baga beach where there are joints like Tito's & Britto's
All in all a nice experience but not outstanding. If you want to splurge a little it would be worth trying the Villa side of the resort has spacious accommodation but please take note that kids & stags are not allowed there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa de Goa is located in close proximy to the famous Calangute beach, night life, market and main tourist places. We offer Villas and Suites which are ideal for couple and deluxe rooms. we emphasis on quality hospitality and guests satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Agoda, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Casa De Goa Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Goa Boutique Hotel Calangute
- Hotel Casa De Goa Boutique
- Casa De Goa Boutique Resort Calangute