We got a great deal for five rooms in this beautiful hotel. The staff is so sweet and helpful. Room service is super quick. Tried the hotel food only on the last day and were we impressed! Only the Indian is so so. But the starters, soups and chinese is great. Breakfast buffet is good too. Woke up late once and ordered aloo paranthas which were amazing. Swimming pool is a big plus in this hotel. You step out of your french windows and there it is!
We visited the hotel's villas across the road and they are fantabulous. Even though we were more than happy with the deluxe rooms, if you can afford a villa, go for a it without a second thought. The sound system, home theatre, bathrooms are out of this world. But you wouldn't wanna step out anywhere, that's for sure :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa de Goa is located in close proximy to the famous Calangute beach, night life, market and main tourist places. We offer Villas and Suites which are ideal for couple and deluxe rooms. we emphasis on quality hospitality and guests satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa De Goa Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Goa Boutique Hotel Calangute
- Hotel Casa De Goa Boutique
- Casa De Goa Boutique Resort Calangute