We went to the Hotel on Oct 4th to 6th. It was easy to locate the Resort and at the time of check in we had a small problem i.e we had booked 3 Luxury Rooms But they had availability of only2 and offered us a Family Room which we refused and had to speak to aniket who helped us by providing us a luxury room by 5 in the evening. Rest the resort was good overall. peaceful and room service was prompt. The breakfast was terrible but the owner himself came to us asking its feedback which we were not able to tell him the real taste as the owner was extremely well mannered and polite. The staff appointed at the swimming Pool was the Biggest turn off as he was acting kinda Jerk as we were 4 guys and 2 girls in the group and he said that girls need to wear the tight swimsuit made of rexin to play in the pool. For this kind of Comment he was going to get bashed up by me and my friends but we let the A#*hole go as we did not want to spoil our holiday. Other Than this issue rest everything was pretty good. even at the time of check out we were given time till 1 to check out as we had woken up late. The staff is very well mannered other than the guy mentioned here. Would recommend the resort if u want to have a good and peaceful holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the beach, at Estrela, your presence is celebrated, your individuality recognized and your tastes remembered. Our staff pampers you with impeccable service and showers you with undivided attention. The spotlight is always on you and your needs. This unconventional approach is the reason why your experience at our hotels and resorts is always full of champagne moments and sweet memories. Come, get used to stardom! The bright, cozy rooms, Swiss cottages & luxurious sea view cottages feature satellite TVs, minibar, hair dryer, electronic safe, tea-coffee maker, etc as well as DVD sets in some rooms. Free Wi-Fi in all our restaurants. Most of the rooms feature private balconies. Swiss chalet-style cottages offer garden views and some include sunloungers and bars. Room service is available 24/7. There's an ornate restaurant, as well as a beach eatery featuring live entertainment. Other amenities include a playground, a rooftop terrace and an outdoor pool with dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Estrela Do Mar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estrela Do Mar Beach Hotel Calangute
- Estrela Do Mar Beach Resort Calangute
- Hotel Estrela Do Mar Beach
- Estrela Do Mar Beach Resort Goa/Calangute