“choose a batter place for a batter holiday.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of So My Resort

So My Resort
Surat, India
“choose a batter place for a batter holiday.”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

i rellay appreciate the hospitality and customer service, i would like to suggest to all to choosing this hotel for the batter service.
I really enjoyed my Holiday a lot.
A big Thanks to Mr. Gaurav Naik.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Navi Mumbai, India
Reviewed 4 May 2014

It was one of the finest resort in Goa, I being there twice in span of two weeks.

Location: Amazing location as its centrally located from Baga, Calangute & candolim beach.
Stay: There are two types of accommodation, one is a regular rooms & other is a villa...I have used both...6 Bed room villa is super specious & rooms with bedroom is awesome.
Swimming Pool: Pretty big and very clean with less chlorine.
Value for Money: Super value for money
Food is average but not bad at all.

I will recommend this resort for friends, family & couples...great place to visit again and again.

1 Thank AbhishekRane
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Stayed there for 3N/4D in the first week of May 2014, the experience was very good. Good resort to stay for family at the heart of Calangute beach, mazor places to roam is near by. Best part is good to stay for family and as I enquired is best cheap and affordable in the vicinity of calangute beach. Will suggest to call directly for booking instead of booking through online sites to get best offer.

SANU ANAND

• Stayed May 2014
Reviewed 27 April 2014

It's on the up! This was our 3rd time staying here and it was getting better than the previous time we stayed. The place is far cleaner and seems to be a bit more organised than the last time we stayed. It's complete value for money and the pool is it's best feature :-) you won't find a better pool in any of the other hotels round about :-) we've booked to go back in jan 2015 ! Highly recommend.......go book it!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Chimene M
Pune, India
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I had stayed there as my second hotel during my recent goa trip in April 2014. This was second stayed as I have already stayed here in my last trip…I booked a deluxe room online which was mentioned as pool facing…However I was given a room in the beginning block of the resort so the view wasn’t directly pool facing but the view was still good…I reached to the hotel around 10:00 am, the hotel has a check-in time of 14:00PM but they gave me a room at the same time…the room was prettily spacious and had a big living area with standard facilities like sofa chairs, 21” TV, a small fridge and mirror and table, bedroom was good too and had a big bed (two single beds were joined together actually), cabinet and AC. Both living and bedroom had a balcony.

I had complimentary breakfast added to my stay which I found very good and filling (They have 2 Indian options and various egg preparations). The resort is well managed however service was Little sluggish and slow… One night I thought of having dinner at the pool side, we were given the menus but after that no one was there for the orders…we waited for 30 min and finally left for some other place…another example is room service where you need to do several follow-ups for getting the things done like fresh towels…room cleaning …garbage collection…

However overall it has been a nice experience, the suites are pretty big and resort location is excellent and had option of all kinds nearby. Service is lil disappointing however does not matter a lot for shorter stays (2-4 days).

Room Tip: Go for deluxe room which are on the later blocks as you will have direct pool view from there.
1 Thank subodh_jai
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Resort is very good with nice swimming pool.Provide good food and service.Rooms are spacious and clean.One should definately visit SoMy resort when u r in Goa.My experience at so my resort was very nice. the place is neat and clean and the service is also great. The location of the resort is also is good. We had booked a villa for 12 people. the villa was very nice. and the price was very nice.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
East Boldon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We stayed at the Resort with Family and Friends..The Rooms were spacious and Clean.
The best part was .A Pure Vegetarian Restaurant in the Hotel,also the Multi Cuisine Pool side Restaurant Is good with Vast Menu Options.
The staff are friendly .
I will be Back again.
Thank you for make our Stay so Pleasent.

1 Thank margaret1943120