first i want to comment about the property.its very good,rooms are neat and clean,mrs ferrao herself take care of all rooms and resort cleaning.but their attitude towards indians is not very good,as if foreigners only pay them in good,though roomrates are same for everyone.maybe foreigners give them good tips.their rules are very different frm all round the world i have travelled.they will give tea and coffee kit for once nomatter how many days you are staying,then what is the need of electric kettle in the room.they dont give face towels.restaurant staff behavior is very bad except raj waiter,he was very courties .all in all good resort bad attitude.pls change your attitude keeping in mind you are also indians.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 'Kingstork Restaurant' was established in 1968 by the Ferrao family at Calangute, Goa it was moved to its present location in 1999, where it has continued to flourish as the Kingstork Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Kingstork Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingstork Beach Hotel Calangute
- Kingstork Beach Resort Goa/Calangute