Arrived at Kingstork about 4pm so ate at the hotel that night and had a great Fillet steak for only 300rupees.
The rooms are large and clean and the shower is great! Mini bar charges are the same as the bar and even the shacks so we gave them our custom and made use of it daily. Breakfast was nice & sufficient with fruit, juice, tea, cereal or egg and some toast.
Beach towels were provided.
Holiday street is a great location near to the quieter end of the beach, but still with plenty of shacks to choose fron. It is about 20 mins walk to Calangute Steps one way and the same to Candolim the other way.
Supermarket and ATM are close by and there are many great restaurants nearby,
Everyone was friendly and it was a great place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 'Kingstork Restaurant' was established in 1968 by the Ferrao family at Calangute, Goa it was moved to its present location in 1999, where it has continued to flourish as the Kingstork Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Kingstork Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingstork Beach Hotel Calangute
- Kingstork Beach Resort Goa/Calangute