We visited in off season of June-2012. Adhoc trip. Its quiet and located 5mins walking distance from beach. Good place to stay, not too jazzy but decent. Reasonably priced. Good but small swimming pool. Good bar and restaurant. Food quality is very nice. And al food beaches and other tourist spots are not too far. Over all good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 'Kingstork Restaurant' was established in 1968 by the Ferrao family at Calangute, Goa it was moved to its present location in 1999, where it has continued to flourish as the Kingstork Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kingstork Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingstork Beach Hotel Calangute
- Kingstork Beach Resort Goa/Calangute