“Fantastic small hotel”

Kingstork Beach Resort
Ranked #18 of 125 Hotels in Calangute
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I'm currently staying at the Kingstork in Calangute with my partner, the hotel is fantastically clean, the staff are all lovely and the location is perfect for beach & restaurants. Highly recommended, this is definitely the best hotel we have stayed in so far in Goa.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 31 October 2013

After a long research i decided to book KINGSTORK for the GOA Holiday.
Each Moment spent here is a memorable experience right from the check-in till check out,
The Service, Cleanliness and Response we got here was beyond our expectation.
Resort Staff was really helpfull and always carried a smile on their face.
A special thanks to Mr Stanley the Owner of KIngstork resort for the arrangements.

Will Surely Return Kingstork

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2013

We were walking by and saw Kingstork and the hotel looked really nice from outside. We walked in to check the rooms and we were impressed. We stayed here for 2 nights and must say it's well maintained hotel, loved the stay right from the clean rooms to the swimming pool and the flavorful food served at the restaurant. It's a simple fuss-free hotel where you can be sure of having a good time without any discrepancies. Would recommend this place for families and couples. And yes, the aunty (owner) is very warm!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank rushiness
Reviewed 17 October 2013

We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights. After some research on this tripadvisor, we sorted out this hotel. Its a small hotel with all the basic amenities which are required for a perfect stay. They have a small pool as well and a full fledged cafeteria. They served some good food.
The rooms were properly sized for a couple with a mini fridge. The property is managed by a couple who are very helpful. They gave us all required information to explore Goa.

The only things which can be improved is the behavior of the cafeteria staff. It will be great if you can keep a cash card swiping machine for monetary transactions. Overall, we had a great stay at this place and will surely come here whenever we plan to visit Goa in the future.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank jaiswal_kanhaiya
Reviewed 13 October 2013

The reason I am writing this review even though it is quiet late is because I am vising Goa and staying in Kingstork again next month. That is when it dawned on me that the very fact that I am thinking of staying at the same place shows how nice, warm and above all it is value for money. I though I should share my experience and hereI am writing this review after a year. We visited Goa October of 2012 and stayed in Kingstork for 3 nights. We had taken 4 rooms and it was a really awesome experience. The staff were very friendly, breakfast excellent and the beach is very close by. The F& B manager was very helpful in preparing the kind of food we required. To sum it up it is a Nice Clean and Simple place run by the perfect couple.

Will see you soon.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank JustTrade
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I know I'm a bit late in writing this but I stayed here last November and I really enjoyed my stay.
Hotel is about 45 minutes away from airport but cabs are cheap not luxurious but cheap about £15 to £20 to take you there.
When you arrive it looks nice from the outside just a small hotel.
The staff are all quite young but friendly and helpful.
The check in desk area small at front but check you in fast no fancy computers just a book with bookings in it but hey your in goa.
The rooms are of a good size with a good sized bathroom only shower which suits me.
Tv and fridge in the rooms with lots of channels in all languages also safe in cupboard rooms kept clean and done everyday.
Lots of power cuts in goa so beware for it to go out any time any night.
Pool small with loungers all round but an appropriate size for hotel.
Right to the restaurant. I had breakfast every morning the spicy omelette is to die for truly a refreshing thing in the morning of what I did not expect, breakfast is complimentary by the way. You get toast, fruit juice, omelette or eggs, tea or coffee.
The food at night prob one of the best restaurants in the area ! I heard some English tourist woman winge about the food oh I don't like that we'll obviously she's a ham and egg woman !!!! Don't leave the uk then.
But the Goan fish curry I have always wanted and I was not to be disappointed it was in the words or the Essex lot amazballs !!!.
I tried a few dishes and they were fab hands up to the chef he is good.
And not to forget the waiters they are 2 friendly guys who look after you and I tipped every night and they always looked after me I mean 100 to 200 baht is only 2 - 3 quid.
Any info you need about trips they will help aswell as I went to the spice marked and the jungle for the day to where they filmed the Indiana jones at the waterfall amazing trip but the guys in the hotel got me my own driver for the day it cost about £20 bargain.
The beach is like 2 mins walk from hotel with a few shops hotels and other restaurants within walking distance too.
Oh and don't expect perfect roads and paths goa is just not like that but all in all great holiday great hotel with a great restaurant and staff I would stay again.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank scottish73
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Third stay here and I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else. We stayed in April. New since our last stay were wifi in the rooms and a flat screen tv. I love the fact that there is a light above the main mirror- perfect for us females doing our hair and make up! Stanley and his wife are the perfect hosts. We had dinner there one night and I would recommend their restaurant. We will be back soon :)

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple