Needed a hotel for one night in Goa as the hotel we were staying at didn't have immediate availability. Figured 3.5 star rating on TripAdvisor would be fine, but I was wrong.
- Ants everywhere on the walls and in the bathroom.
- Sheets and towels were well worn with questionable levels cleanliness.
- No pillows in the room, 3 attempts with the front desk and housekeeping to get them.
There are MUCH better places to stay in Goa for a similar price, avoid Sharanam Green.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property is located on the very good location only 500m from the Calangute Candolim beach. It's a boutique, pure vegetarian resort with swimming pool, coffee shop, spa (starting shortly) and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sharanam Green reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sharanam Green Goa/Calangute