“Adlades restaurant in Candolim goa”
Review of I-95

I-95
Ranked #52 of 425 Restaurants in Calangute
Cuisines: Contemporary, Fusion
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

This little restaurant is new this season only one problem portions far too big but beautiful food and lovely staff real value for money

2  Thank Kate T

Reviewed 20 April 2014

nothing to dislike as everybody is friendly and the people are also willing to make your holiday enjoyable

Reviewed 7 April 2014

After coming to goa for the last six years I-95 has topped my list again for the best food I have eaten here, the fillet minion and beef Wellington are fab as is the red snapper main meals the potato tikkas as a starter are amazing and all the puds are excellent this restaurant is well worth a visit

1  Thank Tinytina B
Reviewed 10 March 2014

This restaurant moved and we couldnt find it last year so we were looking forward to our visit this year. Its a little out of the way and we needed a taxi so were very disappointed on our first visit to find them fully booked. Would highly recommend them when you need a curry break. Although its a little more expensive than most restaurants in Goa, its real gourmet food for a fraction of the price here, restaurant is very nice and staff attentive. Will definately be back!

1  Thank dragonfli
Reviewed 22 February 2014

This is the fourth time we have visited this restaurant and the food is the best we have had in Goa, the setting is superb, staff are very attentive and cannot find fault with the food no matter what you eat.