“very good feel”

Ranked #96 of 110 Hotels in Calangute
Udaipur, India
“very good feel”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

we stayed there for 3 nights last week.
we purchased directly from hotel only. we got very good rates.
rooms are good and clean .
food was very good.
there staff approach to us was very warm.
pool is not very big but very clean. they have room service available up to mid night.
And more on this the rates are not very high for food.

Room Tip: they have good rooms on ground floor.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Lalsingh C

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 11 September 2013

I had visited this hotel just last week with friends and we had enjoyed a lot....its rooms are good and location is very good ...its near to beach and easy to travel in the night .Also rates are good and affordable ..staff is very good ............will sure visit again with family .....

Room Tip: Corner rooms are good its big in size
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank shaildevu2
sunderland
Reviewed 4 January 2013

Cockroaches in the draws , electric cables hanging all over even on fire once its the pits they locked the gates up at 23.00and we had to wake the guard up to get in ,there is nothing to recommend about this hotel stay away from it

Room Tip: There are no good rooms
Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank 0055

Travellers are raving about these Calangute hotels

Goa
Reviewed 13 October 2012

I rate this as - (minus) 100. Dont ever take this hotel. They are cheat.
1. Rate fixed/ negotiated on phone was Rs.1200 and when i reached there the manager asked for Rs.1600.
2. There was no handle or lock in toilet door.
3.They had two menu with different prices- in one menu rate of tea was Rs.35/per cup and in other it was Rs. 40 per cup, while placing order the one with Rs. 35 tea menu was given to me but when bill come he charged as per Rs. 40 tea menu.
4. To call attendants there was no call bell, intercom was not working and i had to go personally to call attendant
5. They cheated me on bill. Service charge was 10% for room service, but he also charged this 10% service charge for food i had at restaurant.

Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
11 Thank GoaReview
Reviewed 26 September 2012

Don't recommend this hotel at all, especially with that price. There was no hot water (was only for about 10 minutes at noon while everybody were at beach). Quite dirty. Linens were old with holes and dirty. Towels were dirty. We had to remind quite a numerous time to get the clean ones and to get some toilet paper. There were cockroaches in the bathroom and bed-bugs at our friends room. Additional bed for child = old, stincky mattress full of bed-bugs. The refrigerator was not working while we were out of the hotel (worked only when we were at the room with the room-key). Lot's of dust everywhere outside at the balcony. Only positive thing was the short distance to the beach but it was also partly very stinky :( pictures on their website are misleading and totally out of reality. Good luck for those who decide to choose it!

Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
4 Thank seppi77
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 1 March 2012

Stayed here during new year 2010.
As many of the hotels were already full we find this hotel and booked this.
During the new year time i think we got very good deal in this hotel.

The hotel rooms are not great but for the price which we paid for this hotel cant expect much also :-)
The beach is just on walkable distance so this is a very big plus, the location of this place is great! But apart from the location there is nothing good in this place.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank GALANVA
mumbai
Reviewed 27 February 2012

This hotel is a joke and their manager is a scam artist. I stayed in this hotel before 2 times considering its cheap price and booked my room for 2 nights. The lady confirmed my booking on phone and asked me to deposit money. Nobody responded to my email in 2 days so i called again and this time talked to mr.manager and he said he will response to my email but again nobody responded to my email but when i called they confirmed my booking.

To my surprise after i arrived in their hotel they refused to give me room saying i had 5 days booking which started yesterday and since you do not arrive we cancelled your booking. I told them, i did not book room for 5 days i book my room for 2 days and i called several times to confirm my booking and you did confirmed. After much long discussion they told me they mistaken my name for some other guy with same first name and i have no booking with them. They refused to honor booking and mr. manager told me now there rooms are already books and he can not give me room for 2 night as its their peak time and he may consider if its for more then 4 nights. What a scam!

Hotel Review:
This is very old hotel and need some serious repairs however its okay for the price and if you don't get any other room in area. (price around Rs.2200 in jan 2012). Most terrible thing about this hotel is their bathrooms are dirty and some rooms are in miserable condition. The hotel is surrounded by many other hotel which are little bit cheaper then this hotel and you may just search around before staying here. In my opinion, go for spacio resort at anjuna beach however its about 4 kms away from this area.

Conclusion:
ovoid this hotel like plague , if you decide to stay do not book online.

Room Tip: select the pool side room or the room just above old management office.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple