There are very places in the world that can match the scenic beauty of Dwarka. Everything about this place is just perfect.
We spent a week at Dwarka in December 2013 and were extremely sad when it came time to leave.
Clement and Eileen truly have a slice of heaven that they nurture through their love and passion. They are also to be applauded for their determination to not let commercial gains cloud their conservationist mindset. They want to keep Dwarka as it is - natural, small and relatively secluded.
Apart from reveling in the bounty of nature (that completely surrounds you at Dwarka), we made lasting friendships with the other guests as well as with the wonderful staff - it made the entire experience that much more memorable.
Our advice to all travelers would be to go to Dwarka sooner rather than later - it is one of the few places that are still magical!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a very exclusive 10 boutique cottage property having luxurious interiors, with attached baths with hot showers. All 10 cottages have SEA VIEWS and some have BOTH SEA as well as LAGOON view!! We provide a lot of privacy to our guests. The property is flanked by the beach and a fresh water lagoon. If you want to completely cut off from this crazy world, and if you need a little nourishment for your soul.....you will love Dwarka!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Dwarka Eco Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dwarka Eco Beach Hotel Canacona
- Dwarka Eco Beach Resort Goa, India