“Beauty, peace and hospitality”

Dwarka Eco Beach Resort
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I had the good fortune to stay at Dwarka Eco Beach Resort 12 days in February 2014, while attending a yoga retreat there. I was truly overwhelmed by the beauty of the place and the hospitality of the staff.
The place has a unique location making it a perfect place to relax, e.g. while lying in a hammock enjoying the sound of the wind in the palm trees and waves hitting the shore, or having a bonfire under the starry sky at night.
The staff did everything to help us enjoy our stay and was beyond friendly. They joined us on trips, made me a lovely birthday cake, sang with us in the evening at the beach and really made the holiday memorable.
This place is pure magic and I can only give it my highest recommendations.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank KariBjerke

Reviewed 7 May 2014

A friend in Pune recommended Dwarka and after having checked on internet I spontaneously decided to take my son (=friend) and my driver (also friend) for a week off. By car it was quite a long trip from Pune but without a car we would have felt a bit lost since - what's definitely a good thing - there's no internet at all and poor phone connectivity at Dwarka. But we had to check at least once day our emails - stupid but true! Clemente and his team made us feel comfortable from the 1st minute onwards. Excellent home made cuisine, easy going guests, lovely beach and river. A holiday like a picture book. I'm still in touch with Clemente and will definitely repeat the trip.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My fiance and I stayed at Dwarka for 5 nights and it was without a doubt the highlight of our trip to India. Clement and his staff went above and beyond to make everything about our stay perfect. We hired a boat on one of our days to see various beaches down the coast and even some dolphins.

The food at Dwarka is tremendous as well. Every meal was different and the small touches like setting up a candlelight dinner on the beach really make this place stand above the rest.

It is absolutely amazing that they build all of the bamboo bungalows every year because the quality of the room was amazing. The ensuite bathroom and shower were perfect as well.

I really can not recommend this place higher. If you are in Goa you have to stay at Dwarka. While the cost seems a little higher than some of the other places to stay it is unquestionably worth it for the food, location, quality of service, and most importantly Clement and his staff.

Room Tip: All the rooms are amazing.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Dwarka was one of the most beautiful places I've visited in all of India. The location itself is absolutely mind blowing and combining that with a great eco resort and fantastic food and service, you have a win-win situation. We stayed for 5 days and had one of the best and most relaxing trips ever. The food is fantastic and they were able to cater to a few dietary limitations that we had. Be sure to try their homemade cashew feni and urak :)

Room Tip: Rooms on the opposite side of the lagoon from the kitchen/bar are slightly quieter. Also, a few are...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We spend 4 nights in this beautiful place. Clemente & his staff are great hosts. From the minute we had landed in Dobalim, Clemente had organised a taxi to take us there At a very reasonable price. The Huts are very comfortable with a superb view of the lagoon or the sea. Breakfast lunch & dinner are of excellent quality & varied. Very good value for money. Thanks again

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I was supposed to be here last oct/nov but due to my official commitment I had to cancel and Clemente was disappointed with me. At last I got 4 day break and I wanted to be here at this place before it is closed. And I did made it. It was a tiring journey as I had to travel from Chennai via bus. But thankfully I was picked up on time. Credit goes to Sidhu who arranged prompt pick up. Moment I hoped into the car I had butterflies in my stomach as I was eager to reach the place ASAP. As i was aware that road to Dwarka would be bumpy and it was so. I reached the place and was shell shocked. It was just empty. To be honest I was just figuring out did I make a wrong choice. I was drowsy and tired and didn't know where I was. Honestly it took time for me to realize the beauty of Dwarka.

My first day was normal as my mind was bogged down with my official work however after I had a dip at the lagoon i got my energy back. Slowly I was getting into it and once I got in it was truly amazing. Right from food, drinks & hospitality was amazing. Being a Solo traveler it is hard to spend time, but kudos to the staff they treated me like a friend, Whatever I asked it was just right there for me. I stayed late night and staff accompanied me which was heart touching. Thanks Sidhu. And the place is just safe. I had a dip in the lagoon by midnight and it was so awesum.

My second day slowly began as I was out coming off from my previous day and to my surprise, Clemente came in there and I have to say this, he was really looking handsome. And that day was a blast as he arranged for a dinner in the beach which was pretty cool. Did give couple of suggestions, hope they can make it for better experience. And stayed back again late night and gain the staff accompanied me.

Chicken was very tender and man that malai kofta was too good.

My last day, as I woke up very late missed out the boat ride, but had a nice swim and awesum goan food. Clemente was conscious, did check up with me and ensured I was all ok. Thank you friend. And the boys again was fantastic.

Later in the evening had a good chat with Clemente.

And I want to mention this, the space between the cottages it is huge, I would appreciate Clemente in having this concept Just 10 cottages spread across the acre which he can build 10 more like the resort on the other side, but he is clear about the concept and way we need to have a better space.

It was an amazing journey and would be coming back with my spouse this NOV to be a part of Dwarka family.

Thanks to Sidhu and all the guys, not to forget Clemente about his idea and concept of divine beauty and resort maintenance. Thank you all. See you again :):):)

Sundeep

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Sundeep2581
Reviewed 17 April 2014

It's a secret that cannot be shared with too many but if not experience then it's a big miss. Not only the location is perfect but Clemente's personal interaction added alot more to our stay. Staff was absolutely great and helped us through at night when one of us got sick. The rooms were spacious and beds were comfortable. My 5year old had a blast in the lagoon and excited to return soon. We highly recommend to anyone looking for serenity with beauty.

Room Tip: all the rooms have the same view.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank IdiscoverIndia
Also consider these accommodations in or near Canacona
The LaLiT Golf & Spa Resort Goa
#2 of 61 in Agonda
Dunhill Beach Resort
Dunhill Beach Resort
#2 of 8 in Agonda

Been to Dwarka Eco Beach Resort? Share your experiences!