It was my second stay at the Resort. What took me back was that the place is not very crowded and the Resort is right next to the Beach. The sea is calm enough to take a swim or just frolick in the waves. It is long enough for a nice walk and beautifully lined with Palm Trees. The fishermen's boats are lined up on the side and they beckon you for a backwater ride in the small river on the side.
The Resort staff is courteous and the rates not very much. For Rs.2200/- a night with airconditioned double bed room, it is just the right kind of a place for people who are looking for nature rather than the ambiance of a five star hotel decor.
The Resort has its own restaurant though there are many other places within walking distance for eating.
Just siting in the Restaurant in front of the sea, hearing the waves lash, and children and adults frolicking in the waves, takes away all the tensions of city life away. Just the place to sit back and do nothing - if that is your concept of a relaxed holiday, Palolem is the place for you in South of Goa!
The Beach, this time was very clean - may be because it was yet not full tourist season. That was a bonus this time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palolem Beach Resort, located in Canacona, South Goa, is a popular choice for travelers. Only 60.0 km away, this 2-star hotel can be easily accessed from the airport. Also within easy reach are Palolem Beach. Located at the very heart of south Goa's most famous beach, the Palolem Beach Resort is one of the most well established and popular places to stay. With a wide range of accommodation to suit everyone, you can choose from nine A/C Seaview Cottages, fourteen A/C Garden View Cottages, twelve A/C and non A/C concrete rooms, and one family room. Set amongst landscaped gardens and palm trees, the spacious cottages have a separate western-style shower and toilet, comfortable beds, wardrobe and cupboard space, and a large verandah with hammock, table and chairs. The concrete-style rooms face onto pretty gardens and offer guests a simple, clean and comfortable place to rest. A stay at Palolem Beach Resort means making the very most of a fun and relaxing holiday experience in Palolem. Our friendly, helpful staff will ensure your stay is a comfortable one, and our excellent amenities include hot water, room service, generator backup, laundry service, car parking, on-site Ayurvedic spa and complimentary Continental Breakfast. The beach-facing restaurant offers sweeping views of the bay and has an extensive menu of Goan, Indian, Continental and fresh seafood dishes. Enjoy the glorious Palolem sunsets from your hotel sun lounger or from the Beach House Bar with its cocktail Happy Hour and wide selection of drinks. The best beach bars, restaurants and clubs are within easy walking distance, and as one of the few hotels in south Goa to be open all year round, the Palolem Beach Resort is designed to be your home away from home on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Palolem Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palolem Beach Hotel Canacona
- Palolem Beach Resort Goa, India