1) Its not on the beach. For the price, it should be.
2) Nails jutting out, doors not closing, creaking ladder to the "sit out with no view", termite residue (or whatever it is called) on the floor of the sit out.
3) Cold shower, torn towels, no soaps.
4) Offered us a taxi to Panjim at a reduced rate of 2000. We hailed one from the road for 1400.
Those are my first few observations. The staff namely Mangesh is quite friendly. The manager Charlie wasnt. Everything else is blah really. Didnt eat here do cant comment on food quality.
Reduced stay from 3 nights to 2 nights and moved elsewhere.
The 2 points are for the myriad of birds sounds from the thicket behind that wake you up in the morning. Beautiful.
This doesn't merit a recommendation.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Chattai Beach Huts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattai Beach Huts Goa, India