A very beautiful property, worth every penny we paid. We had a fabulous time at The Lalit, a very relaxed vacation, just what we were looking for.
We were in Casa 1, in one of the sea facing suites, which was huge with a lot of living space. The restaurants were all close-by, and so was the beach. The view from the suite is not really sea-facing, but these are the best views in the hotel.
The food in the hotel was good too, but if you are paying for it, you might feel that it is a bit too expensive. The range was good for the buffets, but ala carte menu feels restricted. The breakfast buffet was lavish, and can easily be called a Brunch!
The staff is very polite, and always ready to help. There was a huge wedding party when we visited, and I was anticipating chaos at the breakfast tables. but I was pleasantly surprised to see that alternate arrangements were made for all the guests of the hotel, and nothing in our routine was disturbed. I must say, one of the best treatments in this regard.
I've stayed in a lot of 5 star hotels both in India and abroad till now, and I will say that The Lalit will remain my favorite place among all these.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lalit Golf & Spa Resort Goa is an all suite resort nestled on 85 acres along the pristine Goan coastline. The resort, cradled by the majestic Sahyadari range along the confluence of the Talpone River, offers breathtaking view of the Arabian Sea. With a kilometre-long exclusive beachfront, it is truly one of the most exquisite beach resorts in Goa. Amidst grand Baroque-Portuguese style architecture, meticulously landscaped gardens, international standard Double 'T' 9-hole Links golf course and Rejuve - the signature spa, enjoy the luxury of oceanfront privacy and seclusion in true Lalit style. Upon arrival, the resort welcomes you into the grand lobby with rustic chandeliers, antique long-handled ceiling fans and a grand staircase overlooking a hand-painted tile mosaic of Sao Rafael, the very first Portuguese ship to land in Goa under the helm of Vasco Da Gama. The resort offers 202 Garden View suites, 36 Sea View Suites, 14 Luxury Suites, 3 Presidential Suites and 10 luxurious villas. Other facilities include unique fine dining restaurants, water sports, Swimming Pool, Kids Pool, Sports complex - Tennis, Squash, Table Tennis, Archery, Volleyball, Beach Football, Beach Cricket, ATV, Beach Cricket, supervised kid's area with a variety of activities for children. The resort is also equipped with seven banquet halls/meeting rooms, ideal for all types of corporate events, conference facility, meeting facility, weddings ceremonies and wedding receptions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The LaLiT Golf & Spa Resort Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lalit Golf And Spa Resort Goa
- The Lalit Golf & Spa Resort Goa Hotel Canacona
- Intercontinental The Lalit Goa Hotel
- Canacona Inter-Continental
- Intercontinental Canacona
- The LaLiT Golf & Spa Resort Goa India