Yup. This place is huge. 85 acres to be precise. At is pretty far away from everything else. Approximately 2 hrs drive from the airport, Lalit Goa ( formerly known as Intercontinental ) is a delightful place. But before choosing this place, you need to have absolute clarity as to why are you in Goa.
If your objective is to frequent the pubs, eating joints as well as the beaches of North Goa, Lalit would not be the right choice.like I have mentioned earlier, this property is in South Goa, and is far away for almost everything. This place is ideal for a peaceful family getaway or corporate events where you don't want the participants to stray into the sinful Casinos. Let me spend a few lines o describe the property.
Massive, beautiful and tranquil. That's what it is. 85 acres of pure bliss. The wide spread lawns, coconut trees, beach and the Sea make for a heady natural brew. If you want to enjoy a round of golf, you do have the option. There are host of activities on the premises to while away your time.
Rooms happen to be like the rest of the property. Huge. They have very effective air conditioning, supremely comfortable beds, a very well stocked mini bar, swanky bathroom - with a sparking bath tub and the piece-de-résistance..the balcony. Especially designed to put you feet up and stare at the Sea, while enjoying the sultry Goan weather.In a nutshell, everything happens to be perfect.
That more less covers everything...and lest I forget. Special mention to the staff, both front desk as well as room service. They have taken the meaning of hospitality to a different level. If I were you, and wanted a perfect getaway with family in Goa....this would be the place I would come to. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lalit Golf & Spa Resort Goa is an all suite resort nestled on 85 acres along the pristine Goan coastline. The resort, cradled by the majestic Sahyadari range along the confluence of the Talpone River, offers breathtaking view of the Arabian Sea. With a kilometre-long exclusive beachfront, it is truly one of the most exquisite beach resorts in Goa. Amidst grand Baroque-Portuguese style architecture, meticulously landscaped gardens, international standard Double 'T' 9-hole Links golf course and Rejuve - the signature spa, enjoy the luxury of oceanfront privacy and seclusion in true Lalit style. Upon arrival, the resort welcomes you into the grand lobby with rustic chandeliers, antique long-handled ceiling fans and a grand staircase overlooking a hand-painted tile mosaic of Sao Rafael, the very first Portuguese ship to land in Goa under the helm of Vasco Da Gama. The resort offers 202 Garden View suites, 36 Sea View Suites, 14 Luxury Suites, 3 Presidential Suites and 10 luxurious villas. Other facilities include unique fine dining restaurants, water sports, Swimming Pool, Kids Pool, Sports complex - Tennis, Squash, Table Tennis, Archery, Volleyball, Beach Football, Beach Cricket, ATV, Beach Cricket, supervised kid's area with a variety of activities for children. The resort is also equipped with seven banquet halls/meeting rooms, ideal for all types of corporate events, conference facility, meeting facility, weddings ceremonies and wedding receptions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The LaLiT Golf & Spa Resort Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lalit Golf And Spa Resort Goa
- The Lalit Golf & Spa Resort Goa Hotel Canacona
- Intercontinental The Lalit Goa Hotel
- Canacona Inter-Continental
- Intercontinental Canacona
- The LaLiT Golf & Spa Resort Goa India