We, 2 families with young children, stayed at Lalit, Goa from 25th to 30th July, Yes its almost 75 min drive from the airport, away from the hustle bustle of the city. It is a vast property with well maintained gardens and golf course. The rooms are clean, spacious and extremely cosy. The bathroom is big too, with a bathtub and a separate shower. The rooms are well attended (tidied twice a day) and the housekeeping staff is warm n friendly. Traveling with tiny tots is always a task, but the entire team at Lalits made sure it was as comfortable as possible for all of us. They were helpful in every way, right from food requests for the children to watching over them while we enjoyed our meal. The pool was enjoyed the most as the weather had been kind to us by not being too wet or too hot. The private beach was wonderful for morning or evening walks, but the guard didn't allow us to venture too far into the sea (During the non monsoon time, the beach hosts a variety of water sports). Just outside the hotel, there is a car/bike renting shop, we availed those services for our outings to Panaji and palolem.
The team of Canacona Restaurant was exceptionally courteous and helpful. Many Thanks to Sabby and his team (Ankur, Jana, Shishir, Prabhash and everyone else). The sports bar VeriPeri was a popular hangout with us as well! The Spa and gym are worth a visit. They also have a children play area, which was a boon for us!!!!
I would definitely recommend this all who are looking for some quite time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lalit Golf & Spa Resort Goa is an all suite resort nestled on 85 acres along the pristine Goan coastline. The resort, cradled by the majestic Sahyadari range along the confluence of the Talpone River, offers breathtaking view of the Arabian Sea. With a kilometre-long exclusive beachfront, it is truly one of the most exquisite beach resorts in Goa. Amidst grand Baroque-Portuguese style architecture, meticulously landscaped gardens, international standard Double 'T' 9-hole Links golf course and Rejuve - the signature spa, enjoy the luxury of oceanfront privacy and seclusion in true Lalit style. Upon arrival, the resort welcomes you into the grand lobby with rustic chandeliers, antique long-handled ceiling fans and a grand staircase overlooking a hand-painted tile mosaic of Sao Rafael, the very first Portuguese ship to land in Goa under the helm of Vasco Da Gama. The resort offers 202 Garden View suites, 36 Sea View Suites, 14 Luxury Suites, 3 Presidential Suites and 10 luxurious villas. Other facilities include unique fine dining restaurants, water sports, Swimming Pool, Kids Pool, Sports complex - Tennis, Squash, Table Tennis, Archery, Volleyball, Beach Football, Beach Cricket, ATV, Beach Cricket, supervised kid's area with a variety of activities for children. The resort is also equipped with seven banquet halls/meeting rooms, ideal for all types of corporate events, conference facility, meeting facility, weddings ceremonies and wedding receptions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The LaLiT Golf & Spa Resort Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lalit Golf And Spa Resort Goa
- The Lalit Golf & Spa Resort Goa Hotel Canacona
- Intercontinental The Lalit Goa Hotel
- Canacona Inter-Continental
- Intercontinental Canacona
- The LaLiT Golf & Spa Resort Goa India