“Simple but homely and a great place to make friends”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Canacona
Little Cove Yoga Holiday Retreat
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We spent 8 nights at little cove having never attended anything other than a couple of beginners lessons prior to our visit.
Pardeshi and his staff of 6 were very kind and friendly bringing fruits and cups of teas at several time during the day between meal time .
The beach is a 400m long paradise which we used for running or walking in the mornings before yoga at 8am.which was a one and half hour session , that Pardeshi lead us all through. Pardeshi gives off a calmness that adds to the energy that you feel at Little Cove Retreat.
The accommodation is simple but clean and you are almost guaranteed to come home with new friends as you spend time together at meal times .
We popped into the nearby village of Agonda a few times where there are restaurants and simple bars but mostly spent the days between yoga and meditation at 5.30 pm lazing on the beach reading books .
A very relaxing holiday and we thoroughly enjoyed our first yoga retreat thanks to Pardeshi and his staff.

Room Tip: All rooms great
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I stayed at Little Cove with my husband for 12 nights in April. For us, it was a perfect holiday! Even at this time of the year the high temperatures were always moderated by the on shore breeze, the sea was warm and the location couldn't have been better. We enjoyed walking along the beach and over the headlands into nearby Agonda where there are shops, banking and some shady beach bars for a cool drink. Everyone staying there appreciated the food, delicious and freshly prepared, as well as the plates of fruit, cups of tea and cold sodas brought round by the lovely smiling Darmish. He and all the staff looked after us brilliantly.
The yoga was just right for us being both accessible and challenging as well as informative. We learnt a lot and feel ready to learn more.
Pardeshi is inspirational. He is a wonderful teacher, but more importantly a lovely person who has created a unique little paradise that we feel privileged to have experienced. Thank you.

Room Tip: The rooms closest to the beach have the best views and privacy, but the sound of the sea is pretty l...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Stayed at Little Cove for 5 days in February. We were drawn to Little Cove by the amazing trip advisor 5 star reviews. The location was very remote but perfect, a little like being ship wrecked on a desert island. The food was cooked with love and care, although there was not a lot of variation, lovely massages, very friendly staff. Pardeshi is a very caring yogi. However, beginners should be aware that it is a fast practise with very little adjustments. Although the rooms are clean it should also be pointed out that they are very basic, compared with other yoga retreats.
We had an amazing time but would not class it as 5 star.

Room Tip: Take a torch, there is very little light in the room.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2014

My partner and I did a research journey to Yoga retreats in Goa, Karnataka and Kerala. We have seen almost all of them and found the little cove yoga retreat to be the best by far of all of them.
The location is unique, quiet and clean. The service is absolutely the best we experienced and the friendliness of the staff is almost unbelievable. The price is more than fair and the food is delicious. Pardeshi, the Yoga teacher and owner of the retreat is an amazing personality, that gives everyone the opportunity to learn everything you need to know about Yoga in a very short time and he enables you to take this knowledge back home and practice it on your own. What you get at this place is priceless, worth more than rubies and gold. If you are searching for an improvement of life quality, this is the place to get it !
We stayed there for almost a month and when we left we were crying. Pardeshi and his staff became our second family. We will be forever thankful for this experience.
Book well in advance, because the word is spreading and all the other people we have met there felt the same way and want to come back as much as we do.

Room Tip: It does not matter which room you have, what matters is to be there.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I spent my 10 days holiday with my daughter doing first steps of yoga with Guru Pardeshi. The best days ever with wonderful people we met, lovely-lovely staff, beautiful beaches, super massage,nice vegetarian food, adventurous wanderings around and all the yoga practices, which stile I really started to love. After those 10 days I felt my body is light and strong, in better shape, lost some weight. I wanted to say a very big thank to all the team for your friendly, anytime help.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2014

This is the perfect spot for resting the mind, body and soul. The love and care expressed in all they do by Pardeshi's team is such an eye opener to those of the west who spend their time consumed with self and wearing blinkers!
The food is superb, the beds are so comfortable, the location is amazing, your every need is catered for.
Yoga in the morning was a beautiful way to start the day, overlooking the sea at sunrise.
Meditation on the rocks at sunset, the perfect way to close out the days.
This place attracts people from all over the globe, understandably so, company is always on hand if wanted, though solitude is equally always available.
There is nothing more to say that hasn't already been mentioned before....I look forward to a return trip very very soon.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I had such a wonderful time at Little Cove. I have just spent 8 days there and can't wait to come back again. From the moment I arrived there I felt so good and welcomed thanks to Pardeshi, his great staff and the great people staying there. Pardeshi is a great yoga teacher and I am so glad I could learn from him. The location is beautiful and quiet: a Paradise! I loved the yoga classes each morning in front of the beach and the afternoon meditation classes. The massages are the best I've ever had. The staff is really nice and helpful. The food was so delicious and tasty. I came alone but met lovely people there. I feel so happy to have lived this yoga experience at Little Cove and will come back for sure!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Joanna625
Also consider these accommodations in or near Canacona
The Tubki Resort
#3 of 10 in Palolem
Oceanic Hotel
Oceanic Hotel
#8 of 20 in Canacona

Been to Little Cove Yoga Holiday Retreat? Share your experiences!