Bhakti Kutir
Art Resort Goa(Palolem)
  • Beachfront
Dropadi Inn(Palolem)
View Hotel
All reviewspalolem beachayurvedic massage centrevintage furniturehot water on requestayurvedic doctorbeautiful jungletree frogssmall paradisenice massageamidst natureopen airam writing this reviewmosquito repellentserene placethe kitchen staffyoga classescoconut palms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Let's remember this is India and this is hut. There are clean sand, clean water and beautiful irland about the beach. Only in Bhakti Kutir there is tropical yard about each hut (its very important). Group of people cleans territory of geust.houses every day. there is good furniture in the hut. i am comparing Bhakti Kutir with another huts in Palolem and understanding it is the best hut (what i have seen in Palolem). Thanks a lot to owner of Aurvedical Clinic (in Bhakti Kutir),Vijay. He help me and my son to make our health better (medical and traditional technologies).
Great apretiats to madam Ute,who organises the comfortable and relax life in Bhakti Kutir.
Katerina from Saint-Petersburg,Russia.

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Ekaterina I
Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for a month during the monsoon after being flooded and molded out of our long term 5 month rental house in the area.
The restaurant is excellent and the healthiest choice in town and we ate their almost daily in the 5 months we resided nearby.
The on site aryuvedic center with a skilled doctor and masseuses has excellent and affordable massages and treatment plans but most importantly the staff and management are incomparable in their genuine friendliness , sincerity and helpfulness like an extended family and small village which is becoming more rare in the increasingly money-focused and area of south goa.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Devenrud
Reviewed 14 August 2013

It was clearly off-season, which meant we were nearly the only people staying and many of the huts looked shut up and unused. At first I thought this was a bad thing, but it actually added to the calm. I imagine that it would be quite different in high season.

We stayed in the stone house which was great, and good value at this time of year at 2000rs. The food was very tasty, especially the museli with coconut milk and the pakora.

I will definitely stay here again if I ever return to palolem.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LukePearce85
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Whenever I go to Goa, its always Palolem because of its calm and absence of heavy tourism/crowd. I have since 2005 chosen and stayed at the Bakti Kutir. This place is heaven to me: close enough to the beach without the sand and music noise but just the waves, the wooden houses and huts which are very spacious and comfortable, the healthy and often organic food and the Management team which are like a family, especially the owner Uti and the Director Yasho.
I highly recommend this place to all demanding travelers who enjoy privacy and relaxation. Not to mention the Ayurveda treatments.

Room Tip: Room number 1 and 9!!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Adriendm
Reviewed 4 June 2013

This is my third visit to the Bhakti Kutir and I must say each time I'm back, it gets even better!The owner, Ute and the Director Yasho (her son) were amazing, friendly and very helpful. And not to forget the ever smiling staff always at hand to attend to you.
The Clean, cute, cozy huts in the middle of such lush green garden is a treasure in itself.So close to Palolem beach yet so far away from the hustle. It really feels like HOME.
The ayurvedic massages are such healing touch to your body and mind. It's worth every penny.
The food - the healthiest, freshest and most delicious of all Palolem (atleast, for me and my friend). The young Chef is amazing. The best part is that they are always accommodating to your needs.

I find it hard to comprehend why some people have issues with this awesome place. If you don't love nature, you shouldn't have stayed at all in the first place, let alone even book it.

Bhakti Kutir - the best place to unwind and relax and enjoy nature after a long day on the beach in Palolem, Canacona, Goa.
I'm eager and ready to be back here for my next trip.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends