“Wonderful massage in a peaceful place”

Daddu's Healing Center
Ranked #1 of 16 Spas & Wellness in Canacona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: My Mission: Restoring and generating health and happiness through balance and alignment using the best of modern and traditional methods. My Background I grew up in Varanasi with a grandfather who was an Indian national wrestling champion. I spent everyday in his wrestling studio and I came to understand how to care for a body that is out of balance and alignment from simple over work or from a specific injury, and how to bring it back in balance. My Experience & Approach to Healing: Early in my career I then worked for several professional sports organisations including soccer, track and field athletes, swimming, and wrestling. Working with professional athletes gave me experience in massage and physiotherapy techniques to improve performance and wellbeing, as well as treat all kinds of wear and tear and injuries. You don't need to be an athlete to benefit from my massage. Whether you want to relax, improve your circulation, remove blockages or nerve issues, or release tension, my healing approach is to bring the body into balance and alignment through a combination of deep tissue and ayurvedic methods that have changed lives, so my clients say.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful massage in a peaceful place”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

If you ever come to Patnem beach, Goa, you must visit Daddu's at Salida del sol. He offers a big variation of ayurvedic treatments. I tryed a bodymassage and a yogalesson, and it was wonderful. I can highly recommend Daddu. He has always a big smile and many valuable treatments for you.

Visited December 2013