All reviews egg station super single beds steam room hotel provided locker key kind and helpful staff this is a non smoking hotel swimming pool front counter king bed boutique hotel highly recommended hotel mahkota parade decent breakfast porridge the security guard restaurant staff
Reviewed 10 November 2017

When you enter the room, the first impression is entering a luxurious room at a classic place. The theme of the room is brownish classic kind. The room is well furbished and the price is a good steal at less than RM200.

Take note that you have to place a deposit before checking in. Because they have limited rooms, please be prepared that early check in is subjected to availability.

The swimming pool, located at group level, is rather small.

Room Tip: Do homework on how to get to the hotel as it is rather secluded from main part of attractions in melaka
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Very good highly recommended
Nice breakfast
Friendly n helpful staffs
Free parking
Clean and specious room With all necessary amenities
Location near to malay night market and plenty of nice food nearby

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

The check in was smooth. The person at the counter is friendly. The room itself is comfortable.

The bathroom has rain shower but the only thing is that there is only one bottle of shower gel and it was not given to us another bottle when the housekeeping come n make up our room. In the end we used the soap which was fine too.

You can deposit your bags with them too after you check out.

Overall we had a wonderful stay here.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rlsh07
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Check in 26/10 with a family room.
The Front desk is friendly , patience answered all my questions.
Room is clean and spacious , look great .
Breakfast is bad, need to be improve.
Breakfast variety was limited and hot foods were not hot
I arrived for breakfast before 9am, reception got nobody , asked one of staff where can I order a scramble egg, he said egg mixture is preparing by chef now. After that , I stand in front of him , ignored me , never ask me what I need. I thought he is doing omelette for me, but not . Until I ask for scramble egg 9.10am, lastly I leave for breakfast at 9.40am , never get my order as well , disappointed breakfast.
Overall is good, except for the buffet breakfast experience.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Yvonne C
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Hotel is in walking distance to Jonker St. and shopping centers and many attractions. When enquiring ask about heritage and tourist taxes which were on top off hotel tarrif. Hotel is very nice, goid breakfast and only three floors. Room is one of the best have stayed in in Malaysia.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends