“Malacca Tim Sum”

Cuisines: Asian
Singapore, Singapore
“Malacca Tim Sum”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Nice and cheap. My frens love the liu sha bao (custard saltish egg yolk bao). I buy the big pork bao back home to eat, nice and juicy!! Recommended!!!

• Visited July 2013

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“First day Breakfast in DIM SUM”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Wow this a place you call it budget DIM SUM. for me I place my 2 thumb up for the price and if food quality, it is so so only. Still better the a lot of overprice shop.

Verities are good and my son love the siew mai very much so as my god daughter. My son eat 3 basket whereas my daughter eat 2 basket.

Visited February 2013
Seremban, Malaysia
“Recommended...”
Reviewed 4 September 2012

The place is quite old and dirty but the "big pau" is good. The people there are friendly and lots of people. So, getting a place to sit would be difficult during peak hours.

• Visited June 2012
Singapore
“Great place for local dim sum”
Reviewed 22 December 2009

We were recommended by our hotel owner to try the dim sum here & no regrets. The restaurant was crowded with locals. Upon sitting down, trays of dim sum were brought to us to select. Those on a small plates cost 1.70RM each, while those on the bigger plates were 2.00RM. There was a 粉肠 (chee cheong fun) with a roll of cripsy fried fish inside, something we have never tasted before.

A good place to go for morning dim sum if you drive, as it is a bit way off from Jonker Street. Drive along Heeren street (Jln Tun Tan Cheng Lock), past Jln Ong Kim Wee, turn right into Jln Gajah Berang, and continue on this road. The restaurant is in a single storey building on the left. Park along the road.

2 Thank g0_f0r_it