“Been on a dukw”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Been on a dukw”
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Actually to be a pedant a LARC. that's the only good thing about the tour, route is through building site and still party of town. Expensive but novel, but this wears off pretty quick

1 Thank mylesk22

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Rossendale, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Terrible no tour of Melaka”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Never go on this tour, very poor. No sight seeing involved at all, and at 45 Ringgit per person this is over priced save you money and read the other reviews.

Visited January 2014
6 Thank FALLINGWATERS6700
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Duck Tour”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

We did not know that in Melaka, there was also duck tour for the tourist. The ride was similar with Singapore but the kids was surely enjoyed!

Visited December 2013
Manila, Philippines
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“RIP OFF!!!”
Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

only had 1 day to tour melaka and I feel so bad that we have to spend 1.5 hours of it on this useless duck tours (50mins waiting time in the area + 40mins ride)

You will not see anything significant in this tour! They'll just bring you to the water and back going through the Arab city that is being constructed and some streets and corners that are of no significance.

4 Thank EllenR1983
Melaka, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor service”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Im Malaccan and actually the price is quite high. I Q-up to buy tickets,somebody Q beside me and try to cut Q. Then there were few workers that help us write summary how many tickets we want to buy so that when our turn to counter we can save lot of time. A chinese lady was helping me to write the summary. She told another Indian lady who did the same job for the customer infront of me that after her turn is my turn. But the INDIAN Fatty guy besides me told the indian lady he was here before me, so the chinese lady come and tell me after his turn will be my turn. Then I told her I Q here for quite some times already , he just simply cut Q. the chinese lady just ignore me, this is bad, end up I walk away, I can't accpet this kind of service. No point for us to Q-up if everybody want to cut Q like this.

Visited August 2013