“comfortable and home-like stay”

River Panoramic Guest House
Ranked #71 of 220 Melaka B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I went to Malacca with my husband and chose to stay here as there are many friends recommended to me. My friends have told me about the guest house and asked me to feel it myself. And finally, I experienced 2 pretty good nights staying here. I was impressed by the service by the guest house owner and the workers too. Their attitude were so fine that's surely make you want to have another stay. And also, the room is clear and clean. So do the toilet. I would recommend my friends to have stay there as well if there's any chance visiting Malacca.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank siewean

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I have stayed there for 2 nights. the room was clean and definitely comfortable enough to rest after a day around Malacca town. it gave me the home feeling. the receptionist was friendly and always make sure the customer has the best service throughout the stay. besides, the river view at the evening was totally a nice view that can relax my mind and let me can forget the burden work temporarily.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Wasn't impressed. First of all, the location is about a 10 minute walk from Jonkers, so there are more central options. The walls are paper thin, so you can literally hear your neighbors snore. For some reason, they keep (albeit friendly) cats in the house, so this is a no-go for people with allergies. Also, there is a notorious smell of cat piss. The bathrooms are very basic. The people are very friendly, though. Would not stay there again and left after one night.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Everything is great. This guest house has strategic location and safe surroundings. The room is clean and comfortable. The most fascinating is the river view at the evening so beautiful. The owner also friendly and always ensure his customer comfortable at the same time satisfy with the services. This guest house also fit the budget and suitable place to relax mind at the same time enjoy the view.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I've stayed in a couple of B&Bs and this is probably the among the cheaper ones. Facility-wise, it's acceptable. After all, if you're backpacking, all you really need is a roof over your head when you sleep. If you're a light sleeper, the walls may be a tad too thin. If you're not, then you're in luck to have a relatively convenient location to sleep in. It's a pretty near the bus terminal as well.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank PearlCheah
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Since I went to mallaca with my backpackers trip friends, so I would tell this guest house is the most preferable ever. The rooms are all clean and cosy. As I entered, I can feel the warmness. The owner was so helpful and kind. Even the services tip top. I really satisfied with the hotel. The locations also strategic got pub near it. Even the shower room also clean.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Everything is great.
Fits the budget, strategic location, comfortable room, clean toilet, friendly owner, kind and warm services.
Just some slight noises, but bearable.
Couldn't ask for more with this kind of budget.
In conclusion, satisfied!