“Romantic Dining Experience!”

Dining options: Reservations
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Romantic Dining Experience!”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

We had a birthday dinner last night at Olio's. The service was good with smiling and friendly staff, food was superb, and the ambience was so romantic!! We love this place!! Would highly recommend this place to all!!

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank Surgewind

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Not fine dining services”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Let me start off with the host, she was pleasant, guided me to my table after i told her my reservation name. everything was fine till they gave me the menu, i am a bit surprise that a fine dining restaurant use such complex menu.. Next off to the waiters, fair enough service. The waiter that attendant my table dint really know how to up-sell dishes but let me not be too critical on that. bread came around 15mins into my table service, i know im being critical here because i am person from this industry thats why im being critical on things. whenever i looked up for a waiter.. i would nvr seem to see one... this is something they have to solve...it was very hard to get refill on water and get the attention of the waiters.. now lets come to the cutlery/table setting.. standard settings with appetizer fork/knife, table/joint fork/knife...nice setting but no bb knife even thou there is a bb plate for bread by the side..but no bb knife to spreed the butter with.. both of us did not order any appetizer, my partner order pasta and dessert while i order stake and dessert as well.. it was funny for me the waiter should of cleared my appetizer cutlery and also my table knife and give me a steak knife instead he took my appetizer knife and left me with a table knife and a steak knife.. for my partner the waiter should take away the table knife he took away the appetizer knife and left a table spoon..eating pasta with a table knife..ironic..all forgiven came dessert, dint even give us new set of dessert spoon and desset fork...had to finish our dessert with table fork and steak knife... while my partner dint have anything to eat with due the waiter clearing it during main course.. i dont think this type of silly mistake should happen if u are going to call your restaurant fine dining.. than came the bill..i was eager to pay the bill and had to wait aounr 10-20 mins only being spooted by the waiter that i wanted to clear my bill..

Try the restaurants pasta/lasagna its nice..
stay away from steaks...
price is okay to me..
over rating would give a 5/10...
buck up on service provide..the service dint WOW me..

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Tan_909
Pensacola, Florida
“SLOWW”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

waited 1.5 hours for our food, we came in 10 pax when the hall was only 3 tiny tables filled. then after one hour the restaurant were filled. yet our tummy were not. at least inform us beforehand. the others gotten their food. i believed they booked. at service were quite bad. salmon tasted sooo fishy and. codfish was not worth the price and was undercooked. written in the menu that it comes with potato salad, but was given few microinch of overcooked veges . roux made to complement the dishes were not at decent. thank god the pizza, the beef and lamb shank were cooked perfectly.

was told that we were not getting free bottle of wine due to our order not exceeding a certain amount. so we ordered several glasses of wine, when the bill came, we were offered a bottle of wine and was told that "oh sorry we didnt check properly?" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Malaysia
“Great Food”
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Tried their cod fish, portion was a bit small but it's the best cod fish, juicy and sweet. lamb shank was tender and very nicely done risotto. nice ambience. highly recommended.

• Visited May 2013
“One of the best most fine dining restaurant in melaka”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

The interior atmospheric was very nice & quiet. I ordered the lamb rack & the beef, the meat was big chunky with so fresh & tender. The bread was nice too even when you dip it with garlic sauce. Salad was good & the smoke salmon.Pizza was thin, crispy & yummy too. Good to try if you come to melaka for your romantic fine dining restaurant. Price reasonable too.

1 Thank Bcda