Ways to Experience Scents & Senses
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 May 2017

From the moment you step foot, there's a sense of peace and serenity.

It smelt so beautiful and it was a very calming environment.

The treatment started off with a foot soak for everyone and then we were taken into our rooms. My sister in law and I both had an aromatherapy massage and foot reflexology. Both services I would highly recommend. The masseuse was very attentive and able to release all knots in my body. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the masseuses were talking to each other whilst carrying out the treatment and laughing quietly. Although quiet it was a bit off-putting and I felt I wasn't able to fully relax.

Date of experience: April 2017
4  Thank VeenaKan
SSManagementMelaka, Owner at Scents & Senses, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Dear Guest, please accept our sincere apologies for this late reply. We are glad that you have enjoyed our service and appreciate your feedback too. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

I came twice for massage on 24 and 25 Feb 2017. The first time for a 2 hour hot stone massage and the second for 1 hour head shoulder and back treatment (thai massage).

I found that the skill of the masseuses were average both times and nothing to write home about.

For the hot stone massage there were times when the stone was too hot and they would still use them on our bodies, which resulted in a pretty uncomfortable massage.

For my head shoulder and back treatment the next day, I was allocated a masseuse who was sick. She was sniffling the whole time, and when it came time to massage my head and shoulders (I had to turn around and lie face up on a pillow right in front of her) she was coughing a lot, which was pretty disgusting seeing as how my head and thus face was right in front and under her thus breathing in all her germs. It was very unpleasant and I am now also feeling unwell. Pretty terrible to be falling sick because the masseuse was sick and coughed all over me. The parlour should take note that since massages are carried out in such close proximity, if a masseuse is sick she should not be scheduled to work that day.

Date of experience: February 2017
9  Thank lovemaybel

Dear Guest, please accept our sincere apologies for not being able to reply earlier. We regret the bad experience you had in your last visit and we appreciate your feedback. We will certainly look into our shortcomings & try to further improve.

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

It has been good! Love it when works on my accupunture points to relieve my aches and pains especially on my neck and shoulder. Not forgetting to give credit to the good customer service. Love the relaxing ambience of the place. Keep it up!

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank connytan
SSManagementMelaka, Owner at Scents & Senses, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2017

Dear Guest, thank you for all your kind words. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Not to be missed if you'll want a restful massage and body scrub. Really a gem as the masseurs are really experienced and feel so pampered after a session. Choose Spa package 5 as you won't regret!!

Date of experience: January 2017

Dear Guest, glad you liked our service. Package 5 is my personal favourite too! See you again soon!

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were tired after a whole day of walking and wanted to book a massage. Went through TripAdvisor and tried calling Scents & Senses after reading the reviews. Called at 7.40pm and we got the 8pm slot. We took an Uber ride from our hotel.

We were warmly welcomed by the receptionist. We took the 90 mins traditional Thai massage and requested for them to concentrate on my back and shoulders and lesser on my legs.

Both of us were ushered into the couple room after our legs were washed. The room was clean and spacious. I drafted into lalaland soon after the massage started but I could still feel the pressure. The masseuse adjusted the pressure accordingly when I told her to.

The massage itself was awesome. It relaxed my really stiff shoulders. 90 mins suddenly seemed too short. Next time I would go for the 120 mins.

We paid a total of RM190 for 2 persons. It was worth it.

Date of experience: January 2017

Dear Guest, we are very happy that you and your husband had enjoyed our massage. Hope to welcome you again soon.