“Delicious Kueh Pie Tee”

Ranked #52 of 855 Restaurants in Melaka
Dining options: Reservations
Description: 06-286 8819 phone number. No official web site
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Went twice in 2 consecutive days but sisnt manage to get a table as the restaurant was full with advanced bookings. Bought the kueh pie tee as takeaway instead and it was the absolutely delicious! The cup was crispy and freshly fried ingredients moist and the chilli really brought the taste in the radish. Had it again the next day! Sadly the recommended chendol was a letdown. Not enough Gula Melaka and there wasn’t much ingredients. Will return next time with advance booking for a proper meal!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Awful food, rude, arrogant staff and horrible service. Went into the restaurant and the waiter (a foreigner) shouted at me and demanded if I brought pork into the restaurant. I had some nyonya kueh in a plastic bag which I brought to the restaurant not to eat but to keep it away from the hot sun in my car.

I saw everyone was looking at me and I felt humiliated and demanded that the waiter apologise to me. He shouted even louder and tried to justify his behavior. I never felt so publicly humiliated and belittled in my life. The Chinese waitress heard the commotion and simply brushed the incident aside. She let the waiter raved and ranted. I will never go back there. If it weren’t for my guests waiting (they had ordered the food) I would have walked out. The food tasted horrible .

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

It was our first time having lunch here. Found this restaurant thru tripadvisor. We ordered Ayam Tempra, otak-otak & ikan gerang asam. The prices are decent, but the food was good. Ikan Gerang Asam is one of their signature dishes. Recommended!

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Before heading out from Malacca, one of the food that you shouldn’t missed will be Authentic Nyonya Food, hence we have decided to have lunch at Amy Heritage.

Small set up but very cosy, reservation done a day earlier with no waiting time on the actual day. This is a very good arrangement.

Highly recommended this absolute nice restaurant for Nyonya Food.

Would be nice to call and make yourself a confirmed reservation before dropping by as most of the time, it is full!

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Went twice in a month cause it was just too good. The highlight for me is the fried tofu. Amazing food and good ambiance. Definitely a must visit.