“Place has closed down!”
Review of Coral Wonderland - CLOSED

Coral Wonderland
Reviewed 29 July 2014

The place has closed down and my family made a wasted trip. This was despite collecting a brochure from the Melaka tourist booth and following numerous signages in the mall to its location. The website is under construction as well so it is very misleading. At its previous location, there was also no signs to say it was closed. We had to ask others and I think this is poor management especially for tourism in Melaka. Had a similar experience for the Wildlife theatre too. My son was so disappointed.

9  Thank TanWM

Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

At the first glance, it's just like other aquariums. But, they allow u to touch some of the creatures. I was surprised to find out that some fishes have very rough skin and others have extremely soft skin. u can actually touch a small jellyfish.
They give u quiz that u can answer during ur visit and at the end they give u a gift. I learned couple of new things through the quiz.
Overall, a highly recommended attraction.

3  Thank Marcopollo2010
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We went on a school holiday but it was not crowded at all. The main highlight of the attraction is the touch section where you can touch certain sea creatures. Some of them looks dead though. They could create a platform so that young children can stand on it rather than expecting the parents to carry the children.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Frankly I entered the attraction with little expectation as it is located in a mall which I thought must should not be too encouraging. To my pleasant surprise, it was one of the best place we visited there with our 2 kids 11 and 7.

Must mention is that they allow us to touch the creatures and we had 2 meticulous gentlemen, a Chinese young man and a Malay, both extremely helpful and friendly. Good job and thank you!

I would recommend anyone who visited Melaka with kids, a must-go, I would say.

2  Thank c_s_yap
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Their advertisement says "most touchable aquarium". This title might be a bit over the top. You can touch some water creatures in here, like small sharks, a black jellyfish and a shoe horse crab. And maybe they are the aquarium in Malaysia with the most creatures to touch, but that doesn't make it the best aquarium. Nice thing about this aquarium is the quiz route they have. You have 8 answers to give, and you can use the stamps that hang on the wall of each section to stamp the answer on your paper. It took us about an hour to go through al the sections, and we enjoyed seeing all the fish and some reptiles and the turtles. I like the aquarium in Kuala Lumpur much better, but still it was a nice thing to do. Be aware: you end in the shop, and after you leave there, no turning back. Then you have to go to the counter to collect your prize (tip: don't buy sand art in the shop...)

1  Thank Brenda72_11