They boast a "Trip Advisor" sticker at the door. But that's all there is to it. They are a new hotel and they need to do so much more to deserve a good review.
1. Good location
2. Nice lamp on the table
3. Acceptable when room is clean.
1. Breakfast is terrible, you feel like you are eating army camp food.
2. Service is slow. Messed up our booking.
3. Room was not ready when we checked in. Have to change to another room.
3. Extra charge for towels (never heard of this in all my travel experience)
4. Check-in and check-out very slow.
5. Insanely noisy because its just beside the road. Bring ear plugs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You've arrived at Quayside Hotel. A Customs Warehouse renovation 3-star Boutique Hotel.Located on the banks of Melaka River in the heart of the tourist hub, you're within walking distance to everything you want to see in Melaka. Do you stay and relax, or go exploring? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your QuaySide Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.