“back for seconds”

Ranked #1 of 27 Dessert in Melaka
Price range: US$1 - US$3
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We specialized in all types of coconuts desserts ranging from ice cream, milkshakes, jellies, juices and etc. Come visit us now and get a taste of our delicious desserts!! We are easy to spot..Come find us at JONKER STREET, MALACCA!!!
Reviewed 30 April 2014

My 9 yo enjoyed his Yam bikini shake so much we had to go back the second day for another. Staff are very friendly and were especially kind to my 9 yo son.

1  Thank tabithaws

Reviewed 30 April 2014

This is another hidden gem in Malacca,I am owner of Knocknock Home - a small vacation rental in Malacca,walking along with my guests under the hot sun to discover The Unesco World Heritage Site here is my daily routine,to my guests Bikini Toppings is their pit stop but to me it is an oasis !

Try to look for a big Orangutan on the wall and you will find this small " oasis " located just opposite.This place is best to visit during noon when the sun really burning hot and heated up the entire Malacca Town into desert ! A glass of ice cold coconut shake will sure cool down your burning body,still feeling hot? Try their coconut jelly or varieties of ice cream with many types of toppings,this will melt your flaming soul for sure ! Bikini Toppings do serve some simple yet delicious sandwiches if you want some bites.

The staffs are very friendly but do be patient with them when they are really busy .Just wondering,will the customer be rewarded with free shake if she comes wearing only bikini !

4  Thank GusLye
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I loved the coconut shake! I loved the ambient and the friendly and welcoming staff! definitely recommending and hoping to have the chance to visit it again! stop and revitalise here after a long hot day!!

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

I love the shakes. Moreover the staff speaks fluently english and is very friendly. Would recommend this place to anyone that is or is not thursty!

Reviewed 27 March 2014

We were in Melaka for only 3D2N but visited this place a grand total of 3 times - twice on the same day! It was THAT yummy. Chanced upon it while we were shopping at Charles Cham's gallery which was right across from Bikini Toppings. It was a hot day and it was empty (the horror!), so we popped in.

We had the Bikini Vanilla Shake (coconut water/flesh with ice-cream) and double scoop ice cream in coconut shell with flesh. Both were so refreshing and delicious. Not to mention mega cheap. The two came up to a grand total of about 14MYR (about 4USD)

So if you're in Melaka, I'd totally recommend coming by here. It's actually not that hard to find. Get to the end of Jalan Hang Jebat, turn in the alley on your left at the junction before Hard Rock Cafe. It's a smal shop.

Plus they have the sweetest owners and employees ever! An uncle even advised me to keep my bag safer by holding it closer to my body because they've seen lots of pickpockets.

Ok go! :)