“GIVE ME MORE!”

Price range: US$1 - US$3
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Drinks, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We specialized in all types of coconuts desserts ranging from ice cream, milkshakes, jellies, juices and etc. Come visit us now and get a taste of our delicious desserts!! We are easy to spot..Come find us at JONKER STREET, MALACCA!!!
Singapore, Singapore
“GIVE ME MORE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

The decor attracted my friends and I and with the extremely hot weather, we needed Bikini Toppings to cool us off. It's a ice cream parlor that serves the ice cream in a coconut husk with fresh coconut flesh and it is cold too! They have my favorite flavors, yam and strawberry!!!!! For the love of ice cream! We did not have enough and we went back the second day again. The idea of serving ice cream like this is so refreshing! Please try it! They have milkshakes and other dessert as well. They also serve savory food! Please visit them if you visit Melaka. They won't let you down!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank iamsam_lim

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Singapore
“Cool and Relaxing Stop on a hot day!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

After a meal, the next stop will be dessert and Bikini Toppings should be the place to be. We patronized the shop twice in 2 days. The dessert are good and the price is reasonable. The place itself is cool and nice.

We liked the Jelly in the coconut!

A Warm and Friendly place to patronize.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank The-SCH-World-Travel
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
“I enjoyed it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

The owners are an old cute couple. They were really nice. I had the coconut jelly and it was delicious. It sure helped me in the hot weather. Will definitely come again for seconds.

2 Thank ar14arshad
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
“With this weather now....you'll be thankful for bikini....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

Very clean and neat place to be having cold coconut shake....and of course the cooling coconut water.....the uncle and auntie were very nice and helpful.....and super clean toilet!!!....seriously.....the place is so clean.......I'll be back....

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank MaiMini
“Will want to come back in my next visit.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

I must say the owners are so friendly

I had a 2-day trip there and we go there on both days.

First day we went there at around six, they're about to close but they still welcomed us.

The desserts there are really refreshing and unique that you would want to have more than one.

I'll definitely pay a visit on my next trip to Malacca.

2 Thank Si K