Hotel Sentral Riverview Melaka
US$212
US$46
US$44
Agoda.com
Casa del Rio Melaka(Melaka)
US$215
US$189
TripAdvisor
US$43
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbooked a deluxe roomthe sofa bedrooms are spaciousstrategic locationshopping mallboilerjonker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

We booked a Family Suite to accommodate 7 of us. The room is very spacious & comfortable. The room are provided with a single & queen bed. There are 2 long sofas near the window. Free wifi is only provided at 24hr a day once login.
The hotel is located 15 mins drive to the city but there is a shopping mall called the Store beside the hotel. You can find McDonald, Giant store & etc.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

A last minute decision to visit Melaka left us with hardly any hotel choices as we needed 5 rooms. Naza was the only one available. The rooms were a decent size & reasonably clean. Our basin was leaking & a call to the operator was all that was needed to get it fixed. She called maintenance for us & the guy was up almost immediately & the problem was fixed in a jiffy.

Breakfast was provided & the variety was adequate with an egg station (only omelettes, no sunny sides up), boiled eggs, noodles, porridge, bread etc. The chicken rendang for the nasi lemak was really yummy & the nasi kemak fragrant. Thumbs up for this brekky item.

Location was not superb but with a car, all the touristy places are near enough. Parking was not a problem in the open air car park behind the hotel.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I had booked this hotel in advance from direct website, The Hotel is quite far not easily traceable. You can see the Hotel Tall Building but it will be difficult to reach here. We parked the car and reached to reception, there was noone in reception after waiting few min a person appear on the desk without any uniform. I gave my name with my passport but the new untrained staff keep scrolling system for few min and than came with answer " Sir I cant find you in my system" we don't have any room available :-O I showed him my booking details and my bank transaction via my IPHONE but he keep saying it has not reflected in system.

In end the person made few calls between this it was more than one hour we were hanging at reception and other people waiting :-(

after few calls he said yes they have found booking and some one will come to assist me again in few min :-(

My 2 kids were tired, I thought of letting that money go and went to other hotel

Seriously how these guys are running their business ......

The Staff said I wont get my money back and I said with Big smile --> "No problem at least you confirmed money did hit your account"

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Overall we were pretty pleased with this place.
The rooms are clean, big enough, but nothing amazing. Wifi was not available in the rooms, but in the lobby it was good.There is a nice lobby area to the hotel.
One piece of advice though is not to eat dinner here, really disappointing. Also, its not in the town, a taxi is needed (only around 20RM, so not too bad).

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2013

The hotel is located a bit off the center of the city but still at walking distance to Jonker (10 minute relaxed walk) and downtown. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Rates per night are very reasonable and the rooms are clean, air-conditioned, with TV and free WiFi. If you get non-discounted rate then breakfast is included. The hotel has not much of a view from the budget rooms and we didn't stay there for the room view anyways. Book online for discounted prices as last minute on the spot only offers regular rates. Our room was on 7th, top floor.
The reason i do not give full 5 star is because our room had a residual odor of cigaret smoke (its non-smoking hotel so i don't know how was that possible) and one of the tea mugs was not washed On the other hand, we forgot one mobile charger and when we called back they had it with them for us to pick up later. Thank you for that sincerely. We will definitely stay again there and recommend it.

Room Tip: Book online for discounted prices as last minute on the spot only offers regular rates.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family