“Healthy Food but Service Below Average”
Review of Garden Recipe Cafe

Garden Recipe Cafe
Ranked #391 of 701 Restaurants in Melaka
Malacca, Malaysia
“Healthy Food but Service Below Average”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

The food served in this restaurant is healthy and good. However, the service is really really bad. I visited this cafe last Sunday. They took more than 30 minutes to serve my grilled chicken with brown rice. When my food was served, my friend had already finished her meal.

I had to complain to the waitress for the delay in serving my food. The particular waitress did not even utter a single word! No apology was also given for the delay in serving. This kind of service is really below par.

The most ironic thing was that the cafe charged a service charge equivalent to 10% of my total bill. I do not have a problem in paying the service charge if PROPER and GOOD services was rendered!

• Visited January 2014