“Non halal western food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 26 March 2012

A shop that is famous for pork chop. Food taste average but got to wait long time for food preparation. Small shop, limited table but crowded.

1  Thank TTClaire

Reviewed 16 March 2012

The first time I went to the restaurant was a few days back. I was quite satisfied with the food and the friendly services then. I was thinking of introducing the restaurant to my other family members so I brought them there recently. I ordered char-grilled chicken and one of my sons ordered BBQ chicken. These were the two dishes that disappointed me. When my son's order was served, I saw starch scattered on the plate besides the food. I wiped it off patiently as I thought the chef must have been in a hurry to prepare the food. My food came only until my family members had almost finished theirs. I was shocked to see a literal "charcoal chicken". I should have taken photos of it as proof. I felt miserable thinking if I would get cancer should I finish the coal. I wonder if I should go there again after such incident. :-(

Reviewed 3 March 2012

Food is excellent.But service is a little slow.Butit's worth the wait.

Reviewed 5 December 2011

Been there a few times and love it. They have asian menu too but usually we only go for the western menu cuz their pork ribs are really really good. So were the pork burgers. My boyfriend ordered BBQ Chicken Thigh and that was really really good too. Ambiance isn't that great but for the price and the quality of the food, we'd definitely recommend this place to any of our friends who visit Melaka.

Reviewed 29 July 2011

The ambience of the restaurant is not that great and it can get quite congested especially on the weekends. The smells from the kitchen can get into your clothes because somehow the ventilation is not too good. Now, with the negative stuff out of the way, food is very good here. A point up for them would be the fact that they are one of the few restaurants in Malacca that sells pork cooked western style. And at a reasonable price too! You can try the lovely pork chops with homemade BBQ sauce for only RM 10.50 or have the one with their own Shitake mushroom cream sauce for just a few bucks more. Comes with fries, coleslaw and bits of vege on the side. Or if you can stretch your budget and feel really hungry, go for the pork ribs. Awesome stuff. Their other western food are also delicious. Only the pasta dishes could do with more ingredients meatwise as you would just be eating the spaghetti repetitiously. There are also local cuisine available and many are Baba Nyonya dishes. The chef here is formerly from a 5 star hotel who wished to open his own restaurant. You will find the presentation pleasant to the eye as well.

1  Thank PearlyS