“Very nice restaurant with quaint decor.”
Review of The Catfish House

The Catfish House
Ranked #2 of 35 Restaurants in Millbrook
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Hush Puppies, Coleslaw, and White Beans are served as soon as you are seated. Their menu lists Crab Claws, Shrimps, Scallops, Oysters, Chicken cooked in various ways. The young lady who served us, Tamika, kept the Hush Puppies and Coleslaw coming. The food was average but it was a fun place for families and friends or big groups.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

The juiciest, plumpest oysters I have had in a long time. The fried catfish and shrimp with all the fixings was filling. Nice place and plenty of room for a group. My only problem was I felt service was a little pushy- like out the door when we finished eating.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

On hotel recommendation, I gave this place a try and was very impressed. Had the platter with fried catfish and shrimp. Both were excellent. Appetizers of seasoned beans, hush puppies, & slaw are brought to the table before the meal, and could serve as dinner by themselves. Very good! Service and atmosphere were great as well. The parking lot appeared packed and I almost passed for fear of a long wait. I'm glad I went inside because the place is bigger than it looks, and there was no wait. This is not far off of I-65 at the Bass Pro Shop Prattville exit. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

I visited this restaurant one weekend with a friend and had a blast! THE FOOD WAS GREAT! GREAT PRICES! We both had the catfish and shrimp plate the food was hot and yummy!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We take friends and visitors to this restaurant because of the food and the atmosphere. It is a very roomy restaurant and we love the John Wayne motive. the catfish and other seafood is good but the beans, cole slaw and hush puppy fixins help make it a great visit.