Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Prattville, AL
Howard Johnson Prattville(Prattville)(Great Value!)
US$59
Courtyard
US$152
HIExpress.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanstayed here numerous timesvery pleased with our stayoatmealegg pattiesfree breakfastservice roadstaff was friendlythe breakfast areamicrowave and fridgefollowing morningexercise roomwonderful staynice hotelindoor poolwould definitely stay here againfirst floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Date Visited: Friday, June 28, 2013
Pros: Clean, pretty quiet.
Cons: Bad smell outside, small breakfast area, not much to eat
We stayed here passing through to Florida, and were fairly impressed with the property. It seemed very clean, and even quiet for a hotel. The room had a microwave and fridge, and decent beds and bedding (minus the hair on the one pillowcase, yuck). The clerk was nice, but not overly friendly. The bad: there is a terrible smell outside (I don’t think it comes from the hotel but it was terrible), the shower handle was broken and loose, the breakfast area was way too small and it was poorly arranged. The waffle maker was right by the door and the line blocked the entrance. The food was ok, just standard trucked-in hotel food. Although it wasn’t bad overall, I think I’ll stick with Hampton.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

I usually pick newer hotels because I am very picky about where my family stays. This hotel is older, it was very clean. There were some issues with wear in the bathroom and paint on the walls, but I was very happy with the cleanliness. The free breakfast was phenomenal.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 1 June 2013

My husband and I just made a recent trip to Montgomery, AL to see a friend in the Air Force. Our stay here was totally awesome! The attendant at the front desk(Amber) was very welcoming, smiled, and made us feel at ease from minute one. She addressed us personally each time we saw her. We were not even in our room all of 5 minutes, and Amber called to make sure our room was acceptable. It only took a few minutes for this personal touch to our stay, but made a huge impact on us. The room was very clean, spacious, and decorated nicely. The afternoon snack of homemade cookies was a nice touch. The "cleaning crew" was always nice and friendly, and were always wanting to provide to our every need(most places we have stayed at in the past have not asked if we wanted "extra" towels). The breakfast was totally awesome, and was more than expected~~large selection of food items, fresh, and clean! This place was very easy to access from I-65, and close to downtown Montgomery. Our room overlooked a big field~~it was nice scenery, and quiet. My favorite part of the stay was that fresh coffee(decaf, gourmet, bold), tea, and hot cocoa were available 24 hrs a day in the lobby area with "real" mugs and "fixin's" . The lobby area made me feel right at home, and was a nice place to sit and read. I also thought it to be a nice touch to have reading materials on hand~~books, magazines! We were very pleased with our stay, and this will be where we stay when we come back to Montgomery to visit again! Thanks for the services provided~~we enjoyed it!!

Room Tip: We stayed on the third floor in a King suite room~~very nice and spacious, and quiet!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anita S
Reviewed 23 March 2013

First let me say that we have stayed at this property several times, but not since 2010. This stay was a sore disappointment. The evening front desk clerk (female) was rude and NOT accomodating. Pool area was very run down, moldy, and the AC vents were dirty and rusted out.
Breakfast was good and the ladies maintaining it were very courteous.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank magre
Reviewed 15 March 2013

We picked this hotel because of its location -- close to Montgomery, north of the city just off I-65, and relatively close to both casinos in the area. The hotel is listed listed as being in either Prattville or Millbrook, so often it doesn't come up in searches. (Pick one, folks, and stick to it.) As others have said, it is a pleasant stay. Rooms have been updated, are clean and quiet. It is confusing to get to off of the interstate. GPS directions will have you head away from it; it is just to the north of Cobbs Ford Road and to the east of I-65. You have to go past the Inn in order to turn into its drive. Take a U-Turn at the first opportunity and double back. You'll see it on the right as you head back to the interstate, just past the gas station. Turn right as if you are going into the gas station and you'll see the service road which leads to the hotel. We did enjoy the fact that breakfast was decent and the attendant was most service-oriented as were all of the front desk personnel. The cookies were a nice touch.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple