“Wonderful Clean, Cool place to stay!”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Millbrook
Pleasant View, Tennessee
“Wonderful Clean, Cool place to stay!”
Reviewed 28 July 2011

Our family was traveling to Florida for vacation. We reserved 2 rooms online and had no problems with this at all. We arrived late, our rooms were ready for us. We found both of them clean, cool and very nice. The beds were very clean, new sheets & pillows.... very fresh. We had a wonderful restful nights sleep & found plenty of towels/cloths to bath with. Soaps, lotions & in-room coffee were provided. This is a newer Inn and very nice. Downstairs we found a nice breakfast room with everything you would want for a quick meal before heading out.
The attendant kept everything wiped off & re-filled as guests used the area. There were enough tables to sit at without being crowded.
We will return to this Inn again on our next traveling trip down to Florida.
People really need to plan ahead and make reservations because it just makes traveling much easier & this area books up fast.
We were very pleased.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 25 June 2011

I spent the night at the Sleep Inn with Millbrook and I was very pleased with my visit at this Sleep Inn. From the moment I checked in until I left, the staff gave wonderful service and really cared about their guest. What I enjoyed about the hotel was their beds, the complementary breakfast, high speed internet that operated efficiently and the hotel had wonderful parking. I would consider spending the night here again the next time I visit Montgomery.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
North Alabama
Reviewed 25 April 2011

Hotel is clean and close to everything. Only issue I had was that my GPS confused the Days Inn and Sleep Inn. It took me right to Days Inn. If this happens to you, turn around and head toward I-65. You will see it just as you cross the bridge going over I-65. According to the staff of Days Inn, this happens very often.

Sleep Inn was very clean and check-in was very organized. Desk staff very helpful. Hotel has a small indoor pool and hot tub. Breakfast wasn't that great but there are lots of resturants close to this hotel. This hotel close to shopping and restaurants.

Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 11 March 2011

For $70 a night this hotel pretty much met my expectations - clean, comfortable rooms, decent service, relevant amenities and overall good value. My only complaint was that breakfast was served only until 9.00 AM and that too on a Sunday!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
Elkhorn, Wisconsin
Reviewed 23 December 2010

This was a stop on a long road trip. The location was great, right next to the expressway, although we did have to drive to get to a restaurant. The room was small, but so was the price. Everything was nice & clean. There was a microwave & fridge in the room. The shower was very new-age that just wrapped around instead of having a shower curtain. The water pressure was great, but the shower needed towels racks in it and believe me, there was plenty of room to put in towel racks it was so huge. So it was not very convenient to reach a towel after showering. But the Wi-Fi was great, as well as the continental breakfast. We sat in the whirlpool which was very nice and so was the indoor pool. There was a water fountain & bathroom located right outside the pool, too. The exercise room only had 3 pieces of equipment and one of them, the elliptical, was broken so that was kind of a drag. Also the ice machine on our floor was broken so it was kind of inconvenient to get ice. But for a really cheap lay-over, I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
Spanish Fort
Reviewed 1 September 2010

I was in town attending a friend's mother's funeral so I only had one night at this pleasant hotel. The desk clerk (Cindy) was friendly, efficient and professional. My room ( Queen double) was very clean and very spacious, and the bed I slept in was more comfortable than that of the Hampton Inn where I last stayed. The jacuzzi was warm enough and the pool was fine and stocked with ample pool towels. Breakfast in the morning was above average with hot sausage, biscuits and country gravy, hot and cold cereals, pastries, fruit and yogurt and hard-boiled eggs. USA Today and the local paper were complimentary. The location was perfect - right off of I-65 - but situated in such a way that traffic noise was non-existent. All in all, I can't think of anything more anyone could possibly want in a hotel of this class. I will definitely be staying again and will recommend this place to all.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank JRed
USA
Reviewed 4 April 2010

The only problem I had was with the manager.

When I first checked in, I was greeted by a very desk clerk. After about a minute, the manager came to the front and was in a heated discussion with someone on the phone. He speaking another language quite loudly and I couldn't hear the desk clerk and she couldn't hear me.

After the phone call, the guy just glared at me. However, the room was fine and it was clean. The breakfast was very good and it seemed like the place was kept up.

This was strange: It appeared to me that the manager and his family LIVED at the hotel. I saw them swinging into parking spots (right in front or in the handicapped spots). I don't know about you, I felt kind of creeped out. The hotel floor also seemed like curry at times.

But as I was getting ready to leave, the same manager guy was standing near my door, glaring at me the whole time. I asked him if there was a problem and he wanted to know how many people were in my room! Just me, one, by myself. He implied that there two people in the room and that it was an extra charge. I felt insulted. I let him in the room to look around and guess what? No one was in there!

Because of this experience, I will not return to this hotel. Too bad because it's clean and new.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled on business
mpatel59, Guest Services Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 16 April 2010
Thank you for your recent stay at Sleep Inn and Suites! I am glad to hear that you thought our hotel was overall a good place to stay but very sorry to hear that you had a problem with one of our managers. The manager you are speaking of normally does most of our paperwork and handles housekeeping and other "behind the scenes' activities. He usually does not deal with the guests and I am very sorry that things were handled like they were. We have spoken to him and this problem should be resolved. Also, I noticed you said something about the owners living at the hotel. Yes, the owners of the hotel do live on site and have been approved to do so by our parent company. I will talk to them about the parking situation and also the cooking smell as well. This shouldnt be an issue again. I hope that if you are ever in our area again that you might consider giving us a chance to redeem ourselves. Please contact us personally if there is ever anything we can do for you!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Millbrook
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Prattville
Days Inn & Suites Prattville-Montgomery
Howard Johnson Prattville
Howard Johnson Prattville
#4 of 15 in Prattville
Hampton Inn & Suites Prattville
Courtyard Montgomery Prattville
Home2 Suites by Hilton Prattville

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!