“Not like it was a few years ago. Mobile is letting it die.”
Review of Dauphin Street

Dauphin Street
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Year's ago I visited Mobile in business. I was very impressed at that time with the Dauphin St. I remembered several shops and some other great things. Now, not so much. They have a lot of public drinking at night on the streets and there are some people roaming the streets that make it feel "not safe" anymore. I would just stay away!

All reviews
"panhandlers"
"architecture"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Most evening's are fabulous even though we're in our rainy season here in Mobile Alabama it rains and stops in time for you to move to the next venue. I have never seen an altercation on Dauphin Street. I find it very hospitable people are friendly there's always a lot to see and do and places to visit under the beautiful grand streets lined with oak trees.
Many people enjoy the intimate eateries and that's music and pubs I know I do.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After dinner my husband and I took a nice walk down Dauphin after eating dinner close by. People were out and about, but it was clean and had a relaxed atmosphere. We enjoyed walking through the Beinville Square and looking at the street art.

1  Thank kelleys62
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

You can find everything on Dauphin Street from food, to bars to clubs. A fun place to hang out, especially during Mardi Gras!