“Excellent, at least for a short stay”

Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport
Ranked #23 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Excellent, at least for a short stay”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Stayed there for one night on a business trip and everything was just perfect, from the reservations, to check-in, accomodations, helpfulness of employees, breakfast, etc.

I must say I am not the most demanding guys with breakfast, but for me it was fine, it had all the basics. And the room was very comfy and spacious, very clean as well. Would stay there again for sure.

Room Tip: People say back rooms, facing the pool are quieter. I stayed on aroom facing the highway but had not...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Greg M, Manager at Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive feedback to let us know that we are indeed providing great service to our guests. We strive daily to not only meet but to exceed our guest's expectations. We look forward to your next stay with us when you are in the Mobile area.

Greg Marbury
Sales Manager
t.251.344.7448

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. I found our room to be very clean, the staff was courteous, and the bed was comfortable. The wifi worked really good except in the evenings it seems to get overcrowded and is very slow. It is very convenient to the interstate, but sits back where you don't hear the traffic. In one mile of the place their is several eating places of ALL kinds. We had a very pleasant stay my only complaint is the very thin shear curtains. There was street lights that was shining through the window and the sun shone through bright and early, but overall it was a great experience Thank you Holiday Inn!

• Stayed June 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to review our Holiday Inn. We have worked hard to keep our hotel looking and smelling exactly the way it did on the first day we opened the doors. We took time when picking out our amenities to make sure our guests would be pleased, and that is why we opted for the larger 40inch televisions in the rooms. I have passed along your feedback regarding the menu prices to our chef who will be looking into this. I know our restaurant staff won't mind the mix up on the tip, they simply strive to please and your positive feedback is rewarding to them. We look forward to seeing you in the near future and welcome to area.
West Plains, Missouri
Reviewed 21 May 2014

This is my first time at this property and I will be coming back. This hotel is only about 3 years old and its very nice. The staff is so friendly and helpful. I scheduled a last minute meeting with the banquet folks and they were very helpful. The room was awesome and the service superb.
My clients liked the property so well they switched their business to the hotel after the meeting. We had lunch off of a small menu and the food was awesome. The president of the company I was doing the presentation to, ordered the burger, biggest hotel burger I have seen in ages and he said one of the best he has had in the town.
I am planning a trip back here for another bigger meeting in late July or early August.
Book your room here early as possible as this hotel was sold out the 3 nights I was here and my rep had to stay at another hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
HImanager10, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Mobile Airport. We greatly appreciate your glowing feedback and look forward to you visiting again !

Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

When I first walked in I wondered if I was smelling the fragrances of heaven, but then I remembered I was just standing in the lobby. The lobby has an extremely relaxing atmosphere! There is also a lot of space and openness through the newly built hotel.

I did not try the restaurant but the pictures of the food look delicious!

The staff are very friendly, prepared, and capable.

The hotel is about 15 min from the airport and very close to a Cracker Barrel.

The pool and gym are both very small. The gym has an elliptical, bike, and treadmill (I'd rather run outside with these choices.

The rooms have a fridge (huge plus), giant tv, and very comfortable bed(s). I love the clean crisp sheets that holiday Inns are using! They also label their pillows with "firm" and "soft" embroidered pillow cases.

The internet is fast enough for my phone to stream videos on also.

I'm very comfortable here! Now... 15 more minutes of sleep before I must go back to work please! ;-)

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Palm Bay, Florida
Reviewed 17 May 2014

This hotel provides easy access to all points in Mobile. It is quiet, spacious and clean and features extremely comfortable beds, strong WiFi in the rooms and the largest flat screen TV I have encountered in a hotel room. I would gladly stay here if I return to Mobile. The staff is very helpful.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Surrey
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Found the hotel easily enough, the girl on the front desk could have been a bit more attentive but nothing really to complain about. Room was clean and shower was definitely good for a hotel. We had no trouble with noise from the other rooms or the road. Definitely for the price we paid a good value hotel. We didn't eat in the hotel so I cannot vouch for food but the restaurant looked clean and pleasant so I can't imagine it would be anything bad.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

My first time to stay in Holiday Inn and I must say that I got more than I expected. Staff were corteous. Hotel facilities were standard. Pool with towels. Minimal gym equipments ( bike, treadmill and elliptical. Gym has a water dispenser. Room was perfect .Bathroom was clean. Minibar was empty though, it is self service at the front desk

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo