“Comfortable, convenient, friendly stay, close to medical center & restaurants” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport

Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport
Ranked #19 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Ozark, Alabama
“Comfortable, convenient, friendly stay, close to medical center & restaurants”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

This hotel is almost hidden from I-65. It is located just off of the I-65 Service Road between the Airport Blvd and Dauphin Street exits, behind America's Best Inn. Located near many businesses, restaurants and a large medical center, it is also close to the Mobile Airport. I stayed here for the first time and I will return. It is reasonably priced with clean, comfortable rooms and a friendly, helpful staff. Once I checked in, I was always greeted by name every time I entered or exited the hotel. They made sure my room was to my liking and wanted to make certain that I was comfortable. They were very helpful when I suddenly needed to get some copies made and bent over backward to make sure I had everything I needed. The staff is friendly, helpful and courteous. The restaurant in the hotel is small but good. The food was great with fresh ingredients and it was well prepared. The restaurant staff was as nice and helpful as the hotel staff. I recommend you try this Holiday Inn. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: The rooms at the very end of the hallways are wonderful. They are roomy and the window actually goes...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Greg M, Manager at Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive feedback to let us know that we are indeed providing great service to our guests. We strive daily to not only meet but to exceed our guest's expectations. We look forward to your next stay with us when you are in the Mobile area.

Greg Marbury
Sales Manager
t.251.344.7448

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Berry, Alabama
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel. Comfortable bed with a nice room. My only issue is with their laundry facility. There is 1 washer and 1 dryer for 3 floors of rooms. The cost was $1.50 to was and $1.50 to dry. There is no change machine anywhere in the building and the frontdesk only had $2.00 in quarters. When my laundry was ffinished washing, it took me almost 3 hours and $4 to dry my cloths. Their dryer didn't seem to work well at all and this was a small load.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Public acknowledgement:

Dear Derek B,

Thank you for taking your time to review our property. I am glad that you liked our clean rooms and the comfortable beds. Guest satisfaction is important to us and we try our best to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel.

We regret the issues you encountered with our laundry facility. We have taken note of your comments and have shared these with our management team to review the procedures we have in place and make necessary improvements to ensure guests do not experience the same scenario in the future.

While we understand that your stay was less than satisfactory, we hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Kind Regards,

Charisse V
Case Manager
IHGCare
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Stayed there for one night on a business trip and everything was just perfect, from the reservations, to check-in, accomodations, helpfulness of employees, breakfast, etc.

I must say I am not the most demanding guys with breakfast, but for me it was fine, it had all the basics. And the room was very comfy and spacious, very clean as well. Would stay there again for sure.

Room Tip: People say back rooms, facing the pool are quieter. I stayed on aroom facing the highway but had not...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Greg Marbury
Sales Manager
t.251.344.7448
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. I found our room to be very clean, the staff was courteous, and the bed was comfortable. The wifi worked really good except in the evenings it seems to get overcrowded and is very slow. It is very convenient to the interstate, but sits back where you don't hear the traffic. In one mile of the place their is several eating places of ALL kinds. We had a very pleasant stay my only complaint is the very thin shear curtains. There was street lights that was shining through the window and the sun shone through bright and early, but overall it was a great experience Thank you Holiday Inn!

• Stayed June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
We appreciate you taking the time to review our Holiday Inn. We have worked hard to keep our hotel looking and smelling exactly the way it did on the first day we opened the doors. We took time when picking out our amenities to make sure our guests would be pleased, and that is why we opted for the larger 40inch televisions in the rooms. I have passed along your feedback regarding the menu prices to our chef who will be looking into this. I know our restaurant staff won't mind the mix up on the tip, they simply strive to please and your positive feedback is rewarding to them. We look forward to seeing you in the near future and welcome to area.
West Plains, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

This is my first time at this property and I will be coming back. This hotel is only about 3 years old and its very nice. The staff is so friendly and helpful. I scheduled a last minute meeting with the banquet folks and they were very helpful. The room was awesome and the service superb.
My clients liked the property so well they switched their business to the hotel after the meeting. We had lunch off of a small menu and the food was awesome. The president of the company I was doing the presentation to, ordered the burger, biggest hotel burger I have seen in ages and he said one of the best he has had in the town.
I am planning a trip back here for another bigger meeting in late July or early August.
Book your room here early as possible as this hotel was sold out the 3 nights I was here and my rep had to stay at another hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HImanager10, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Mobile Airport. We greatly appreciate your glowing feedback and look forward to you visiting again !

Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

When I first walked in I wondered if I was smelling the fragrances of heaven, but then I remembered I was just standing in the lobby. The lobby has an extremely relaxing atmosphere! There is also a lot of space and openness through the newly built hotel.

I did not try the restaurant but the pictures of the food look delicious!

The staff are very friendly, prepared, and capable.

The hotel is about 15 min from the airport and very close to a Cracker Barrel.

The pool and gym are both very small. The gym has an elliptical, bike, and treadmill (I'd rather run outside with these choices.

The rooms have a fridge (huge plus), giant tv, and very comfortable bed(s). I love the clean crisp sheets that holiday Inns are using! They also label their pillows with "firm" and "soft" embroidered pillow cases.

The internet is fast enough for my phone to stream videos on also.

I'm very comfortable here! Now... 15 more minutes of sleep before I must go back to work please! ;-)

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Palm Bay, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

This hotel provides easy access to all points in Mobile. It is quiet, spacious and clean and features extremely comfortable beds, strong WiFi in the rooms and the largest flat screen TV I have encountered in a hotel room. I would gladly stay here if I return to Mobile. The staff is very helpful.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple