“Very good food!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between University and Schillinger
Description: Little House Bistro epitomizes the best of contemporary southern cuisine and true southern hospitality. The quaint cottage with ivy covered front porch, soft candle lighting and crisp white linens help provide an inviting and comfortable atmosphere for any dining experience. Chef Marc Walden has created a seasonally changing menu that features the finest foods of the region including locally grown produce and fresh Gulf seafood. So whether you are a local dining with family and friends or traveling through the Gulf Coast area, Little House Bistro invites you to "Our House" for an amazing meal!
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Very good food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2011

Food and service were great. A little out of the way to get to, but worth it.

• Visited August 2011

Mobile, Alabama
“Great dinner!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2011

My wife and I had a wonderful expirence, and dinner. The service was good and timely. The meal took a little longer to get to table than I would have preferred but it was worth the wait. Our glasses stayed full, and we loved the coffee cups! Very nice resturant located just around the corner from the house in west Mobile. Literally! If you want a cocktail or wine,you'll have to bring your own, and they're OK with it. Hand them the bottle and they'll serve it up in style. We will be back.

• Visited March 2011
2 Thank dbrinkm
Fairhope, Alabama
“An upscale lunch at a reasonable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2011

I joined my sister for lunch at this recently-opened restaurant. The restaurant is in an old cottage which adds to the not-a-boring-chain-restaurant ambiance. Although the service was somewhat slow with refills and presenting our checks, all of the staff, from our waitress to the to chef-owner were exceedingly pleasant and accomodating to my requests of dressing and cheese only on the side for my salad and no ice in my water. I had the soup of the day--a broccoli bisque--and the Baby Spinach Salad; both of these were excellent and of the freshest ingredients. Of the several desserts offered, we chose the chef's choise cheesecake of the day, which was a marvelous chocolate cheesecake on a nutty crust. Yum.

• Visited January 2011