TownePlace Suites Mobile
US$105
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
US$128
Comfort Suites Mobile(Mobile)(Great Value!)
US$82
Homewood
US$170
US$157
Travelocity
All reviewsfull kitchensecond buildingyogurtquiet at nightliving areafront desk ladybreakfast was includedwould stay againthe room was nicehotel is locatedgreat place to staybedroomjaniceblvdsinkfl
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I chose the TownPlace Suites in mobile as it was bargained priced and could accommodate my family of 3 and my 2 nieces. It was located off the beaten path and was nice and quiet. Had a family feel. THey had just remodeled and it was very clean. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Had a problem with the smoke detector battery beeping one night and the front desk staff was at my door to fix almost as quick as I hung up the phone. Short easy drive to good restaurants and shopping. Easy access to interstate. Breakfast was different. More of less grab a bag and go back to your room to eat. For the price I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
TPSMobile, Manager at TownePlace Suites Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Thank you so much for your choosing TownePlace Suites by Marriott for your stay while in Mobile. We are delighted that you and your family found your room spacious and clean. We strive for excellence in this area and strive to make all our guest comfortable and it thrills me that my team delivered this for you. Thank you for your loyalty, we hope you return soon for a visit..

Reviewed 2 August 2014

I pulled through early July 2014 on my long-haul from Tampa to San Diego. Late night arrival, and early morning departure - each and every person on staff was polite, helpful, and welcoming.

It was a little off the beating path, but well worth it. I was in a recently renovated room that was clean and beautiful. It almost made me want to stay longer than the few hours I had. The fully-equipped kitchen was amazing - even though I didn't get to use it. Comfortable bed and soft pillows whisked me right off to sleep!

This hotel is managed by a great company with a great team! Lisa... you work with rock stars!

Room Tip: Never hurts to ask for a room by the stairwell. You only share one wall with another guest, and you're never going to hear the elevator!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
TPSMobile, Manager at TownePlace Suites Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

The team at TownePlace Suites Mobile, AL read your review and were delighted you selected us as your destination preference. We hope you enjoyed our new Breakfast room with enhanced offerings. Please return soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for one night on our way back from Florida. Overall, the place is very nice. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. There were lots of other families staying there too. Our room was like a studio apartment, and really more than we needed for just one night. The only complaint we have is that the queen size bed was too soft for our liking. We are used to a firm King, so this queen was too small and too soft for us. I ended up sleeping on the pull out sofa. I don't think they have rooms with 2 doubles, but I would ask if we were to stay there again. The pool was drained and being worked on, so it was closed. It was raining when we got there, but we would have liked to be able to use it had it been sunny. They have 24 hour complimentary coffee, snack and essentials available for purchase, and breakfast is a grab-and-go assortment of cereals, packaged muffins, fruit and granola bars. Not great, but there are plenty of eateries and stores nearby if you want something else. Everything looked clean and maintained, so we would consider staying there again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your delightful review of our TownePlace Suites in Mobile, AL. We just finished our guest room renovation and we have also added a breakfast room with additional options for your enjoyment. Please stop by and see us soon.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I stayed in this hotel and it was nice. It's off a major road (Airport Blvd), so there are several places to eat and shop. There's a FedEx office close if you need presentations bound or copies made. The rooms are spacious and they have a 2 bedroom option if you have a roommate. The breakfast is continental so if you are expecting a hot breakfast, you will be disappointed. They have a very nice outdoor pool and the staff was extremely nice.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Felicia F

Thank you for selecting TownePlace Suites as your destination preference. Our business residential location affords the convenience of all the local area restaruants with some that are only a short walk on the walking trail next to our property. Our TownePlace Suites has just finished our guest room renovation and we have added a new breakfast room with additional options. I have shared with the team all of your great comments. On behalf of the entire TownePlace Suites Team, we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

I Spent a month on business here and have to say I really liked the room set up. Having a room mate is sometimes awkward but here it was so comfortable since the rooms have two separate bedrooms for just enough privacy...genius! The full kitchen is compact but perfect with everything you need pots,pans,utensils etc... They offer a continental breakfast early enough on the week days and extended on the week ends. A pool with a grill and and exercise rm with treadmills. The location is easily accessible from the main roads, easy to find and in walking distance from restaurants and not too far from some retail stores. The staff was very friendly and always eager to help. It was clean and safe. I would stay again If I ever have the chance again.

Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Jeannie S
TPSMobile, Manager at TownePlace Suites Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Thank you for your recent stay with us at TownePlace Suites by Marriott in Mobile, AL. We are excited to let you know that we are improving our product for the next month. Please visit us again in the future. Our team is so delighted that you have chosen TownePlace Suites by Marriott as your destination preference.