“This is a clean hotel they new management they very nice”

Extend a Suites Mobile Tillmans Corner
Ranked #51 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
“This is a clean hotel they new management they very nice”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I like to stay here and they have cheap prices and the house keeping give u clean sheets and towels all the I a visor u to stay here nice places new management and the is very nice too its not red roof inn no more its american best inn now so its a good best to stay for the summer

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank KevinMiller28

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Stayed here for one night on my way to AZ. Chose because I have dogs. Rooms are not clean. I would never take a bath in that filfth! The area is not safe. Drugs being dealt in parking lot. When I checked out in the a.m, I had to wait 15 mins before anyone came to desk. I will never stay at this location again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank birdiegirl84
Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States
Reviewed 4 January 2014

I called in advance to reserve a room. Lynn was great and personable. I like Red Roof Inn because it is pet friendly and most offer smoking rooms. (yes I know I need to quit). Compared to other Red Roofs I have stayed in, this is poor. The room is "surfaced cleaned", the sheets were clean, the comforter stained, the furniture is fair and outdated, and housekeeping needs to learn to vacuum, dust, and apply a bed skirt properly. On the plus side, the bathroom was spotless, the room came with a refrigerator and microwave, and the rooms were outside with convenient parking. I was traveling through alone with my dog for business. In comparison to the other Red Roof's I have stayed in, I would not recommend it.

Room Tip: If you are looking for a more modern and clean hotel, travel on.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Kandi D
Roswell
Reviewed 5 November 2013

It has been a year since staying here and I am very impressed with the improvment. My last stay was loaded with smokey "nonsmoking" rooms, noise and unwanted uninvited visitors.
This time they got it right the first time with clean, well renovated rooms, and everything works.

Room Tip: Call ahead if you have a room preference for first floor. Avoid rooms near the houskeeping or laundr...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
MobileSouth, General Manager at Extend a Suites Mobile Tillmans Corner, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience at our Mobile South location. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
We enjoyed serving you and look forward to seeing you on your next trip!

Brenda Mathis, General Manager
Katy, Tx
Reviewed 15 October 2013

This is by far the worst Red Roof Inn I have ever stayed in. Filthy, musty, moldy, disgusting. I was able to use a dry wash cloth to write "Wash Me" in the dirty mirror. Someone needs to teach the housekeepers the meaning of CLEAN. I understand this property has not been renovated yet, but that's no excuse for the lack of effort to make the place presentable. There were brown stains on the ceiling, lampshades, carpet. Cigarette burns in the linens. I had to call down to the front desk for pillowcases because there weren't any. Just gross and no excuse for it.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
4 Thank LasTucker3
Marshall, Texas
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Rooms are par..Needs attention and some HEAVY cleaning and upkeep...Watched a drug deal go on in the parking lot. Vehicles cruising the lot slowly ...It is next to a Holiday Inn which we should have stopped at....Room smelled musty...carpet was damp...bed looked liked the covers were just thrown on there. Bathroom was semi clean floor had not been swept tub and shower were clean. TRASH left on floor by toilet and near mini fridge that needed a good cleaning....Will not stay at this location again.

Room Tip: No such thing as a good room at this location
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank txgal1096
White City, Kansas, United States
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Sheets,dirty, mattress cover worse/bloody, pillows bloody, roaches, mildew on bathroom ceiling, scum in corners of where tub meets wall, carpets not vacuumed(pet hair all over & nail clippings, pet hair on furniture, replacement sheets were full size for a king bed (twice), . lucky I had sheets and pillows with for camping, microwave sounds like a dog barking (don't know if that's safe). I guess its good its pet friendly because it would make an OK dog kennel but not much for a hotel. Will never stay at a Red Roof Inn again.

Room Tip: find any other hotel or rest area, I kept photo's for evidence if ever needed but not posting th...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank John L
MobileSouth, General Manager at Extend a Suites Mobile Tillmans Corner, responded to this review, 19 August 2013
Hello,
I am sorry to see that our Inn did not meet your expectations. I assure you, corrective measures will be taken to investigate and ensure your concerns are handled quickly and efficiently. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 251.666.1044, so I may look up your reservation and we can discuss this matter and resolve to both our satisfaction. We would certainly like an opportunity to earn your business back. Thank you for your review.
Brenda Mathis, General Manager