“Disappointing”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I'm surprised by the high reviews of this place. We went for Sunday lunch buffet and for the food we got it was quite over priced. The baklava was good and I liked the baba ganoush on pita, but everything else was moderate or sub-par. The meats were really dry (and this is coming from who likes meat a little on the dry side). When the waitress asked me how I liked the food I told her the baba ganoush was good, she replied "yeah it's better than it used to be, they changed to a different brand I MEAN they changed the way they're making it or something. Anyway it's different and it's better now". So I guess it wasn't even fresh. Definitely wouldn't make a return visit.

Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is nothing less than a gem. The food is loaded with flavor. Many dishes are not too spicy. The Mousaka was amazing. I couldn't believe how reasonable the prices were. The only thing I regret is not finding this place sooner. It is s small cozy restaurant at the end of s strip mall which is hard to see from Airport Blvd. Of note, if you're heading West on Airport Blvd the restaurant sits behind an Applebee's on the right. This place is a must go!

Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere and food at Jerusalem Cafe are very authentic. Considering the large portions served, the prices are more than fair. Great for a quick lunch or casual dinner,

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Have dined here for both lunch and dinner. Everything we have tried has been excellent with large portions. Service is attentive, helpful and friendly. You will be glad you found this place.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

This restaurant is located in a strip mall with plenty of parking spaces. We were there for dinner and were pleasantly surprised with the quality and freshness of the ingredients. The vegetable lasagna was delicious and the house made salad dressing (which they also sell) is one of the best I ever had. The prices are reasonable and the quantity of food served is more than adequate.

1  Thank llh007